.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Server Admin
Old
  (#1)
Old_Buzzard

Default Server Admin - 03-01-2006

Not sure if this is the right forum/thread to present this or not. Lately I've been enjoying (as well as many others I see) the Fritzbot mod on the =CampKenny= server. Not sure who the server admin is. This am I clicked on the trusty wolfy multiplayer and attempted to enter camp kenny. The message I got was server uses protocol 57. It's been my experience that this is the message when the server is running a different version of wolfenstein then the player.
I run 1.4/1.41. Does anyone know if the server admin has changed the version? Or am I doing some other tarded thing that prevents me from getting on the server. I normally use ASE as the gateway to wolf, but couldn't find Camp Kenny on it.
Could someone please point out to this doddering old fool to other Fritzbot servers. I play at odd times (as an odd player,lmao) and wondering if anyone may have a current Fritzbot server list handy.

Re: Server Admin
Old
  (#2)
CrapShoot
A Monkey

Default Re: Server Admin - 04-01-2006

It looks like they have taken down their fritzbot server. I've seen 3 other =campkenny= servers, but they all run protocol 57 (rtcw demo i think) and sandmod (allows them to play all the maps w/ the demo version).

As far as public fritzbot servers, =campkenny= was the only one I knew of.

Old
  (#3)
hsAG3NT

Hey guys,
Protocol 57 is version 1.0. I beleive he took it down due to a lack of his clan players upgrading to 1.4. On a side note, sandmod does not allow for extra maps in demo, Project Wolf does. Oh and the server admin is KennyCamper, their website is: http://www.kennyscult.com . You might try asking there for him to put the server back up in 1.4.

Cheers from 1.0 (and 1.4 )
agent

Old
  (#4)
CrapShoot
A Monkey

Ahh, that's right. I confused the two mods. I wonder why people still play 1.0?

Old
  (#5)
hsAG3NT

Cool Re: Server Admin - 05-01-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapShoot
I wonder why people still play 1.0?
Well some people (Click me for vid ) enjoy the lack of punkbuster. Most of the people enjoy the tight community that we have. Most also enjoy drop reload, and there are a very small few that do not know how to upgrade to 1.4 . I do enjoy coming to 1.4 for some 32v32 matches though, and of course getting my butt kicked by fritzbot.

Cheers,
Agent

Mal-sorry if im not allowed to post files

Old
  (#6)
Old_Buzzard

Default Re: Server Admin - 05-01-2006

Heck, if that's the case there will soon be a new Fritz-bot server up. If I can't get the server company I use (CFZ) to set up a Fritzie then I'll find one that will. Now that I'm playing it, getting hooked, Jeebus bots have feelings too, lmao.
After looking around I see that most of the info I need is right here to get one up and running. I hope to be back soon with the server ip.

Old
  (#7)
Roach

Default Re: Server Admin - 18-03-2006

Dear Buzzy one, answered the call, 66.228.126.160:27960
16 bot 64 slot, could use some help from these folks on info regurding awareness settings, like what range? 1-10 having hard time finding info on creating my own custom bots.

Old
  (#8)
CrapShoot
A Monkey

Default Re: Server Admin - 18-03-2006

Skill levels are defined by two variables; skill and aim skill.

Skill is used to specify the bots map navigation ability and is in a range from 1 to 3 (3 being the best)
Aim Skill is ranged from 1 to 4 (4 being the best)

These are either set globally in a server setting with /bot_skill x and /bot_aimskill x or you can specify each individual bots skill in the bot config file:

addbot <botname> <skill> <aimskill>

Here's an example of adding an axis engineer with the highest level:

addbot gondi 3 4