.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This
Old
  (#21)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 24-06-2005

Read my post again more carefully I never said you are all are the same person however obvious that may be.

The point is that I don't care if you are one of 25 separate people. The point is that you and "your bothers" are spamming this forum.

End of story.

Well not yet ... I just can't resist this one:

Quote:
Posted by spltend85
I still want my plane ticket though
You forgot that PMB was speaking to your Whitman82 account.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#22)
spltend85

Well what you don't know is that he sent me a private message saying he would gladly send me a ticket as well...if you'd like I will forward it to you.

And I just want to know why it is so obvious that all of us are the same person?

And why are we spamming? I don't think we are saying the exact same thing over and over again, are we?

And why aren't you getting on Pierrie's ass for trying to fly an 18 yo kid into France to fight him? Is that not against the rules?

Old
  (#23)
spltend85

Oh and just to be clear, I asked Pierre everthing I wanted to know in a private message, and I must say in a very civil manner. He elected to not answer a single question and simply say "You will get your ticket"

If you'd rather, I will ask these questions on the public forum, for everyone to see, to see that he is unwilling to answer a simple question or two...and would rather direct his attention to flying us to France so he can show us what a Frenchman is really made of. And I will gladly comply, because if he thinks fighting an 18 yo is cool, I wonder what he thinks about an addition of a 21 and 23 yo will be like. But it's ok for him to do this, since he is a moderator and all.

Old
  (#24)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
And why aren't you getting on Pierrie's ass for trying to fly an 18 yo kid into France to fight him? Is that not against the rules?
PMB has been dealt with in private.

As for you (all of you) there was nothing more to be said and the matter was dropped.

You already know what spamming is since I posted the rule for you to read.

In addition to spamming, you continue to be disrespectfull and insulting towards the other members of this forum, which is yet another rule violation.

What I see is someone who is refusing to back off from a trolling expedition.

I already posted the link to the rules more than once and I don't see any point in repeating myself again.

It is up to you to move on to something else or continue breaking the rules, I've said all I can on the matter.

Peace.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#25)
whitman80

Thanks buttmeister for clearing things up. I was starting to not feel safe on this board with all the "spamming" and such. And the disrespect, oh the disrespect! Did writing that last post make you feel better about your lack of pubic hair?

Old
  (#26)
whitman80

In all seriousness though, why do you feel the need to be the enforcer on this issue?

Old
  (#27)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Quote:
Well what you don't know is that he sent me a private message saying he would gladly send me a ticket as well.
What a liar.

If I was not biased on this issue you would probably have received the boot already. This is pathetic. (o/t: you will still get your ticket, for I'm a man of word. Whatever the hell you do with it after that, I don't care anymore.)

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#28)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Let's have fun.

In order for everyone to judge, I will post here the PMs I sent this guy (I am perfectly allowed to, hey, what I would not be allowed to, would be to post what HE writes me )
Quote:
Originally Posted by First
Funny enough Whitman, you registered again. Was your previous account banned ? If so, then it was not by me. Now let me make my point clear : yes, I over reacted - and did apologize if you read my posts. I happen to know a few US citizens of whom their country can be proud. YES not all americans are warmongers and NO I don't want to nuke all america. It happens that it just gets on my nerves when on a forum (NOT EVEN this one : the one I posted a link to) the only reactions this event gets are dirty laughs by people who for sure are not 12, but speak like so, and incidentally come from the same country. Bad luck ? Coincidence ? I dare to think so, honestly, but it gets on my nerves anyway. YES I over reacted and NO I don't want to nuke all america. I thought it was obvious, but looks like not. Is that clear now ?

Now about that fight : as for who started it, look upon yourself, dude. The discussion was cooling down, and you dig out that shit instead of answering my questions, which were, if you read past my first post, respectful and polite enough to deserve some attention. Then, I ask if you've got something after me, and I make a proposal. YOU take it, and pretend to come and teach me "two or three things about being a man", later on calling me short dick and other nonsense. I was not supposed to know you were 18. I found it out later eventually in your user profile.

You will get your ticket, Whitman. I don't give a damn what you do with it, but it may tell you that what you think about the frenchmen is a tad wrong. Come or not, I don't give a damn, I've got better things to do in my life than wasting 1 afternoon to drive to the airport for nonsense like that, but if you insist I will without any problem. Perhaps it'll teach you to pay more attention to what you read as well.

You will get your ticket, I'm perhaps a "stupid frenchie", but I'm a frenchie with honor. Once you get it, do whatever you want with it, I don't give a damn. If you want to come, give me a call. Please just allow a 8-10 day delivery time. I take it you gave me the right address anyway.
No namecalling, and I answer his "questions". See for yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second
OK, I see.

You'll be getting your ticket anyway, Whitman. Do whatever you want with it. But stop cluttering my mailbox. Thank you.
And this is the latest (and hopefully last) I sent him after receiving yet another 3-page long PM from him filled with a lot of sense.

Ain't life great

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#29)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botmeister
Read my post again more carefully I never said you are all are the same person however obvious that may be.

The point is that I don't care if you are one of 25 separate people. The point is that you and "your bothers" are spamming this forum.

End of story.

Well not yet ... I just can't resist this one:

You forgot that PMB was speaking to your Whitman82 account.
Aren't those grounds for a ban (of the 3 clones, I mean, brothers?)

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#30)
botman
Super Moderator

Here's a nice way to solve this. Click on the following links, then look for the "Add <name> to Your Ignore List" link and click on it...

http://forums.bots-united.com/member.php?u=2511

http://forums.bots-united.com/member.php?u=3015

http://forums.bots-united.com/member.php?u=3016

Usually whiney little cry babies can't stand to be ignored. When the asshat(s) register with a new account, just add them to your ignore list as well. Eventually they get tired of being ignored and go away.

botman

Closed Thread