.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding
Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding Where the official development happens

latest version?
Old
  (#1)
Ree

Default latest version? - 23-06-2005

i haven't been here for a while and just noticed there seems to be a new version of pbmm released. i have this one installed atm (http://filebase.bots-united.com/inde...on=file&id=187). which is the latest now? should i download this (http://filebase.bots-united.com/inde...on=file&id=294), take only the bot dll from there and replace my current one? what about the waypoints, xp files?
if so, you guys should definately organize your files/packs a bit better. since "Latest Podbot mm DLL" is not r2b46a anymore...

Re: latest version?
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: latest version? - 23-06-2005

Yeah - it was because of this last time we were extremally busy - so maybe there is some disorder in filebase needs to be sorted out...
I was asking sPlOrYgOn at least to update "the latest dll" link, but he is still much busy.
R2B46c with fullpack is the latest one and yes - it wasn't announced - so in that topic isn't still there (probably may mistake - I didn't do it). But because we are trying to prepare completly new version, it will not be necessary. Between R2B46a - R2B46c there were only little differences.
In that link for "the latest dll" still is R2B46a (and if You download it , probabaly You will see still there R2B46a) - but it's not really latest one.

Last edited by KWo; 23-06-2005 at 12:32..

Old
  (#3)
Ree

as i understand just taking r2b46c dll and replacing my current one will do fine, right? could you also mention the changes in r2b46c compared to r2b46a?

Old
  (#4)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

The link to R2B46c shows You the fullpack - with everything - waypoints, config files, documents, chat files and dll and so. The link to "The latest dll" should redirect You to dll only and yes - it's sufficient to download the dll and replace the existing one in addons\podbot folder. But like I said and You found it before - the link currently shows only dll dll R2B46a. I have to change it (probably this evening) to let You download dll R2B46c (if You don't want to download the fullpack) and to make some order in filebase - like You said me before.

[EDIT]] Since we don't rememeber what exactly has been changed between version R2B46 to R2B46a , then from R2B46a to R2B46b (it was some test version) and from R2B46b to R2B46c - I wrote only the change from R2B46 to R2B46c in that topic about the latest released build. Currently the link in that topic redirects You to R2B46c fullpack. I'll change it to dll only when I'll sort the filebase with that link to "the latest dll". I hope You got what I mean.
[/EDIT]

Last edited by KWo; 23-06-2005 at 19:09..

Old
  (#5)
Ree

all right, thanks for confirming.

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

OK. The link to the latest build in filebase currently shows R2B46c instead R2B46a (and the zip file really has it included now). Step by step everything seems to be sorted out.