.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Tazed! - Lets Finish This
Old
  (#1)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 23-06-2005

Ok PMB, do not try to say I am the one who started the fighting between me and you, we all can clearly see that your first post on the first page of that thread is what started it. You know, the one where you let everyone know about how much you would like to kill americans? All because da wittle 2 year old saw a bad site on the internet. Do we need to install a filter on your browser to keep those evil sites away from your screen wittle baby?

And to the rest of you, maybe i don't know what i'm talking about when it comes to politics, maybe none of us know what we're talking about but we can all have our opinions however dumb we may think they are, but it all could have been a harmless discussion, instead PMB decided to go hardcore and ruin it for everyone.

And you, Mr. Brazil, I do not owe you a damn thing. You some how trying to connect that video with politcs is what started the mess. But did i say some things that weren't needed, yes i did, but unless we come to an agreement i will not apologize to anyone because we are all just as guilty.

And oooo PMB, i'm so scared of you. We all know the only reason you have the balls to send me that ticket is because you know i'm 18. I'd love to see you try that with a 30 year old stranger, you wouldn't have it in you. And besides, me being 18 is suppost to mean something? You don't even know what i look like, but i can take care of that if you would like. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lets try to have this discussion like adults.

Last edited by Whitman82; 23-06-2005 at 22:31..

Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This
Old
  (#2)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 23-06-2005

Quote:
Lets try to have this discussion like adults.
That's a good idea, but this is has become too personal a topic for general discussion, please take it up in private with whoever you want.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#3)
Whitman82

I'm done being personal, it all depends on where PMB wants to take it. I think that video ended up being more than just funny, its a good discussion topic.

Old
  (#4)
Zacker
Project Leader, Lead Level Designer, Waypointer

Be nice to each other.

Michael 'Zacker' Schmidt
Level Designer | IO Interactive
Former Game Director | Sands of War

Old
  (#5)
Rick
Council Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
I'm done being personal, it all depends on where PMB wants to take it. I think that video ended up being more than just funny, its a good discussion topic.
Well your first post in this thread is all personal...Do you really think you can start an 'adult' discussion with a post like that?
You better let it rest, just like PMB does.

Old
  (#6)
Whitman82

PMB did the exact same thing just before the last thread was closed, say he was done acting like a child while acting like one in the process by bashing me. And what do you mean? I haven't heard PMB come forward and say he's ready to grow up. I already have, now its his turn.

Old
  (#7)
Rick
Council Member

Quote:
PMB did the exact same thing just before the last thread was closed, say he was done acting like a child while acting like one in the process by bashing me. And what do you mean? I haven't heard PMB come forward and say he's ready to grow up. I already have, now its his turn.
http://forums.bots-united.com/showpo...4&postcount=73

Especially read the last part

Old
  (#8)
Whitman82

"I tried to calm down a few time later but then Whitman82 resurrected it instead of answering my questions and I went mad at him again. I see now that I'm no better than him. What an example9_9 "

What just because he said sorry at the end, that means everything before that doesn't matter?

Last edited by Whitman82; 23-06-2005 at 23:53..

Old
  (#9)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 24-06-2005

@Whitman82: You're argument with PMB and others has been duley noted by council. In addition, PMB's rule violation of this board has also been noted by council.

Unless you have anything else to say then you've made your point and it's time to move on. If you have more to say to PMB or whoever else that you may still be upset at, then by all means take it up with them, but not here in public.

Thanks

Here's the link are our rules:
http://www.bots-united.com/member-rules.php

If you wish to formally complain about anyone in here for breaking the rules, then please read the following excerpt of our rules first. I urge you to follow through with the process as best you can - all complaints will be taken seriously.

10. If anyone feels they have been treated unfairly ("abused") by one or more fellow board members, you are strongly encouraged to try and resolve the issue by speaking directly with whoever caused the abuse. Abuse reports should be sent to a forum moderator only when resolution between parties is unsuccessful. If the abuse was caused by a moderator, or your complaints to a moderator are not being answered, you may report the incident directly to an administrator. In all cases, you must first try and resolve disputes at the source before taking the issue up to arbitration.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#10)
Rick
Council Member

Default Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 24-06-2005

Quote:
"I tried to calm down a few time later but then Whitman82 resurrected it instead of answering my questions and I went mad at him again. I see now that I'm no better than him. What an example9_9 "

What just because he said sorry at the end, that means everything before that doesn't matter?
Nope, but 'discussing' it further will make it even worse. And atleast he apoligized for his actions. Something you could have done too, instead of trying to let this flaming continue.
Just let it go please, this won't do anything good.

Closed Thread