meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Ideas
Ideas One idea per thread please! :)

kreedz jumping
Old
  (#1)
MPNumB

Arrow kreedz jumping - 21-02-2008

Main reason why bots look stupid to real people, cuz they don't move like real players.

Anyway my idea is to add more pro-movment. And perfect thing thet will fit here is kreedz jumping.

Sure it will requre new waypoint ideas (like: air straifing, fast ladder run, surfing, sliding, jumpuging, prestrafing, fast run, doubleduck, bhop). But it will take bots to the next level! Xtreme-Jump tehniques are realy hard, thet even not evry professional cs player can manage to do them. But with bots it's possible to do it & isn't so hard like trying to create it with amxx! And cuz some people are to jelles (they can't do it), I suggest to add a cvar for enabling/disabeling kreedz bot mod (if you'll make one thet is).

If developers will think, thet it's a good idea - please contact me - I'll anser to all questions obout xtreme-jump tehniques.

P.S. Realy hope you'll get interested in this idea, cuz it will be bot revolution!

Jump-Bug or Die

Re: kreedz jumping
Old
  (#2)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Default Re: kreedz jumping - 21-02-2008

Bhop is a form of cheating so out of the question.

Old
  (#3)
MPNumB

Default Re: kreedz jumping - 21-02-2008

Code:
bind mwheeldown +jump
This isn't a script & it's a legal cs bind, with what you can bhop, so bhop isn't cheating!

P.S. I said, thet some people are to jelles of it, cuz they can't do it.

Jump-Bug or Die

Old
  (#4)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Default Re: kreedz jumping - 22-02-2008

When you have bhop and you walk in a straight line and someone shoots at you, you will not slow down by the impact of the shots while without bhop you do slow down so you have an advantage over non-bhopping-players and so considered as cheating.
You also don't slow down when you jump and jump and jump and ..... while without it, you loose speed when you keep jumping.
I know it's a bind and not a script so valve can't detect it.
Bhop is very small compared with wallhack etc but any advantage over other players is cheating.

Old
  (#5)
MPNumB

Default Re: kreedz jumping - 22-02-2008

Air hit reformats damage to velocity what is reformated with your velocity. After hit in air you'll slowdown just touching the ground.

Now let me tell you what is kreedz-jumping. It's a hl-engine bug, like all others (fast-silender; wall shoots; unreal weapon speeds, high fall in water). Only diffrence is, thet it's a combination of meny realy hard tehniques, and cuz meny noobs can't do it, they are banning real pros (pros, cuz this tehniques are harder then any other) for using them, what ended in result, thet most people think thet it's ceating, but it's not. Please look at facts using your own brain - not crew statistics (who what likes/hates).

P.S. You are saing, thet I'm a cheater, cuz I have some kreedz skills, but I'm not using any scripts/illegal programs. I'm suggesting to review your point & show me real facts why it sholdn't be added in bots like thows, thet I said higher, cuz I have more opesid facts (facts why it shold be implanted). Only fact you said: people don't like it, but only cuz they are to noobed to aprove thet this uber-tehniques exists & possible to lern (& it isn't a fact to not implant this tehniques). (Now just look at real facts & say again, thet I'm not right & say again why it slodn't be implanted & thet I'm not right.)

Jump-Bug or Die