.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > The Agora
The Agora This is the place to go if you have suggestions, or if you want to participate in Council discussions. Everyone is welcome!

The Dead Man's last scream , Why did you KIll ME??
Old
  (#1)
justice_unfinished
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Question The Dead Man's last scream , Why did you KIll ME?? - 09-08-2006

Greetings!

..ummhh I really don't know what to say after this unjustified actions that I've witnessed!

Yes , this is The_Hard_Mission_Guy speaking!

you probably wonder(to all those who know me) WHY?? my Titlte has changed from"AI Researcher/Programmer" to this ridiculous phrase "This user has broken our rules and has been BANNED" ...

The Reason:
because some un-named admin stabbed me in the back and banned me for a personal dispute ....and then he/she justified that by saying "3colors"!

offtopic - I later found out that this "3colors" was some naughty dude.....etc

First of All :
I want to know who stabbed me in the back? Are you too afraid to face me ??Shame on YOU!

second:
It's more than obvious that "3colors" has been used as a scapegoat in order to ban me !
and that the real reason is is something else!!

Third:
I demand that my Account The_Hard_Mission_Guy gets restored immediately!

but the big travesty is : that the REAL 3colors has indeed revealed himself as "Rifleman"
check out this http://forums.bots-united.com/showth...0839#post50839
also worth saying is that "Rifleman" is registered since september 2004! Couldn't you admins take him out in those 2 years?????

....now what did I forget to mention.....ah yes:
I'm probably the first one on this planet who has neither the time nor the mood to get involved into such stupid activities! do you really think that I've nothing better to Do than spamming forums and doing I-donno-what-kind-of-SHIT??!

Nevertheless I shall be gratefull in case this turn out as small negliable mistake , and that everything is restored as it was...including my account , then We can forget about all of this and throw it behind our backs!

BUT in case that this problem is NOT Solved or even ignored (which I hope for your best and for the best of BU that it DOes NOT happen!) THEN you can consider the following as my final statement:

Your Forum is the most pathetic forum(with a %100 assurance) that I've visited since 1989, LOL!
and I wouldn't like to stay here and I don't think that anybody else would too , since those sleepy lazy disposable Un-professional and In-competent admins are not even able to rid even the dummest of Spammers!

But the only thing that they are capable of IS banning Respectable, Honest users and hardworking Bot coders and AI enthusiasts.....like myself! how dishonorable
and Why do they ban Hardworking Bot coder and etc.........Because they(the admins) feel that they are getting competetion and that's the way they deal with it! by banning it!
give those losers 3 times an applause

The last word:
Finally and however this crisis turns out , I want to greet some of my friends that I have meet here on Bu :
Ancient , I hope we stay in touch!
Mirv , best luck on your Graphic Engine!

Hangie , I loved your sarcasim
TruB , You are the one eyed freak but you are also the friend who moistered the heated up threads when it was about to blow off! I really enjoyed your company

and of course Adrian Shepard , big solute Corporal! we shall meet again on pdark , right? btw i couldn't read your Pm cuz those freaks killed me before I could get to it!

Best Regards , no matter the odds

The_Hard_Mission_Guy

Re: The Dead Man's last scream , Why did you KIll ME??
Old
  (#2)
justice_unfinished

Default Re: The Dead Man's last scream , Why did you KIll ME?? - 09-08-2006

OH !
No replies ? ........so should I take this silence as a NO?
or are(the admins) you right now regreting the ban action , after you discovered that you did really hit the wrong dude?

By the Way , I'm not begging you right now nor should you think that my relatively kind words so far are a sign of weakness!

Time is running out and so is my patience , and in case "that admin" has the balls to confronte me other than a cowardish ban , Then the Time has come to crouch out of your HOLE!

AH! what i forgot to say is that : I don't really care if at the end my account doesn't get restored!
What the Hell is the importance of BU anyway?

it's nothing more than a lousy forum that is full of Spam , and one of million other useless forums on the NET , lol
and the easiest way to proof that , is the fact that all the Great Celebrity Coders starting from botman upwords and downwords , didn't visit this site since a year at least......not because they don't have time but because they don't wish to waste their freetime on such a poor(I could have used far more blatant adjectives) forum like this one.

Bots United is the name of this forum , but by all Respect I wonder what great bots did you Unite??? hahaha

all of them are the same crap .....you know what I mean , that typical waypointed allegedly smart bot
that in practice does nothing but head-shot everybody and doesn't have even the simplest form of machine learning , how pathetic!

but you also shouldn't forget (in case you consider your bots great) that all the bots here or least most of them Are indeed %90 exact copy of the Hpb by botman , hehehe

SO tell me at last , where does the Glory lie in your bots???

Last edited by justice_unfinished; 09-08-2006 at 22:32..

Old
  (#3)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Before saying such bull*hit, try to write something similar. (i'm talking about your second post)...

You're deserve this ban. You was warned two times. And just deserve it once again.

Old
  (#4)
Ancient
PodBot MM's Laziest Waypointer

This current forum version isn't the latest in vBulletin. There are hacks for vB 3.5 and a person could just run admin commands without having to be an admin
People who can't handle being tortured a little by some forum user's will do such pathetic acts, as I had experience at bizhat.com forums I was a global moderator I was requesting to become admin and alot of people thought I should have also and then all of a sudden the administrators banned me and deleted all my topics and posts. This seems to be somewhat similar to what happened to me.

I'm sure this will blow over, just request to nova or someone who has admin powers.
I have vBulletin 3.6.0, but it's not licensed, and I'm not the webmaster .

I enjoy coming here to BU, because people actually help me when I need it

Add me on MSN Messanger:
admin@cfe-clan.com

[Web Designer][Waypointer][Gamer]
CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com
[Never Trust the Untrusted]

Old
  (#5)
justice_unfinished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient
I'm sure this will blow over, just request to nova or someone who has admin powers.
Add me on MSN Messanger:
admin@cfe-clan.com
I already did PM Nova from the Beginning , but after he read it , he seemed rather careless (he didn't even respond) and that was what set me off!

but anyways , I don't believe that it was a hacker or something (i'm suspecting an admin , should I say his name?)

P.S I got notice of your email , Ancient thanks!

Old
  (#6)
justice_unfinished

Quote:
Originally Posted by strelomet
Before saying such bull*hit, try to write something similar. (i'm talking about your second post)...

You're deserve this ban. You was warned two times. And just deserve it once again.
Well Well
before I get mad and shout in your face , let me ask you:
WHo the Hell is Strelomet???

but what it's funny , is that I wasn't talking to you at all! , LOL
so stay out of trouble and lay low

Old
  (#7)
Nova
Council Member

Default Re: The Dead Man's last scream , Why did you KIll ME?? - 10-08-2006

I read the PM. I was also the one that executed the ban, on evidence presented in an admin discussion, showing similar behavioural, expressional and otehr similarities between The_hard_mission_guy and (3)Colors.

Should i have been wrong, my apologies. But i think the above posts prove I wasnt. The Ban stands.

Nova

nova

- Quote: <kodex> I swear. Beta testing increases your e-wang ! :p

- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Old
  (#8)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

On the first post I though that this ban wasn't deserved, at last not yet but after all that blaming in to the your next posts I too think that you don't deserve to stay here anymore. The people can't be all day in to the forums to read what you wrote. You must wait a bit at last one day before to post again. And who the hell are you thinking you are to talk such craps. Yes all the bots here a based on HPB, thats normal sinse botman created the first hook bot but the AI is no same at all so you can say such craps here and to attack the members in that way. I was helping you on your topics but from now on sinse all thoose shits that you say you will not get anymore help here, nobody here care for your patience, you are nobody here. So go cry in other forum...

Last edited by The Storm; 10-08-2006 at 02:10..

Old
  (#9)
justice_unfinished

ops sorry diplicate post!

Old
  (#10)
justice_unfinished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
I read the PM. I was also the one that executed the ban, on evidence presented in an admin discussion, showing similar behavioural, expressional and otehr similarities between The_hard_mission_guy and (3)Colors.

Should i have been wrong, my apologies. But i think the above posts prove I wasnt. The Ban stands.

Nova
Oh is That right?
finally the coward I talked about earlier crouched out of his whole!
so this whole shit is because of a bottomless suspicion?
if that's the case then I also can say that you share some similarities with Adolf Hitler!
Are a neo Nazi or a member in the NPD?

anyways , When Disrespect , Arrogance and Ignorance reach such catastrophic levels , then I don't think that I want to waste my time with this SHit(your forum)
offtopic - I won't answer what storm the dumm worm has to say !

After I finish this post I'll hit the reply button and then forget about this whole big fucking mess .....while you on the other hands will forever live in fear of every new member, you are so pathetic

Actually I hope that after I leave for good that a whole fucking army of 3colors overruns this forum , LOL

and finally who do you nova think you are to judge me? heh
who the fuck are you supposed to be? I literally shit on you and on your whole site , just to let you know!

Peace!