.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

Re: baserace
Old
  (#61)
CrapShoot
A Monkey

Default Re: baserace - 02-04-2007

I'm not sure that I can fix it via waypoints. I'll take a closer look sometime this week. It's one of 2 things; an alt_roam for a route is inside the parent routes radius or the disabling of a capture point while the bot is on the way is confusing them.

Sorry for the delay on this, been working on waypointing / testing a Quake 4 bot (Dr. Evil's bot). Will get to this ASAP as well as fix a broken GlobalAccum for the levers in Adlernest.

Old
  (#62)
nedd3h

Default Re: baserace - 05-07-2009

More feedback here,

• The Axis BOTs I mentioned before taking the initial objective and running forward with it look to be always engies. They move forward and plant dynos rather than return the initial objective. I've also noticed engies planting dynos where something has already been blown.

• I saw a medic with an objective stand next to medic construction pad and not cap it. It was at level 3.

nedd

Old
  (#63)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: baserace - 24-07-2009

*The engineer issue is likely an AI code issue with respect to priorities possibly influenced by the lack of actual steal actions or not.

*The second point may have a variety of causes that are hard to reproduce or determine. If the bot stops at the second to last node, double node-ing the deliver point should fix it. If it is related to a goal_num change while the bot is delivering it, re-enabling the steal action might help (but can't be used in the Baserace waypoints as it uses only delivers not steals).

Anyway I have posted a modified waypoint 1.60.1 complete with Nedd3h's requested corner scoreboard. Deliver pads are mostly double node-ed (except fence pads), 3 new speakers and 2 sounds added (the latter I hope to improve with something more distinctive later). With such limited changes I have only tested the map for one evening so I consider it beta "as-is". FYI:Above link will die come October 2009.

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.