.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Forge of Digital Worlds > Waypointing > POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format
POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format Waypoints for POD-Bot mm

Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed.
Old
  (#11)
StormShadow

Default Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed. - 21-02-2006

Thank you.

Old
  (#12)
StormShadow

Default Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed. - 21-02-2006

Has the simpsons mansion map been waypointed before?
http://www.csm2.net/view_map.php?map_id=1471

cssimpons has a hamster map that looks pretty good too.

Old
  (#13)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed. - 26-02-2006

Hehehe... nice to see you took over so well, Jake. Seems like you recovered well from your accident. I sure hope so.

I'm sorry that I haven't been around like I used to, but for me the fun is sort of gone. In the end, no good new custom maps came for CS 1.6, and I never cared for those fy_, he_, pacman, hamster, rats, knife arena and Lego stuff. I can only motivate myself when I like the stuff I'm doing something for.

Since 99% of the map-making and custom stuff community has turned to HL2 mods, I had become rather superfluous...
Plus, my friends have also moved to CS:S, and they even gave me HL2 as a birthday present so I would be forced to install Steam again and hopefully give CS:S a try... well, I played some HL2 (quite ok, impressive gfx and physics engine, otherwise a tad one-dimensional), then stopped for a while, and when we wanted to try things out, Steam fried itself in an update, and I decided to dump all that crap once and forever. Three chances is enough.

Then, I got SimCity 4 + the Rush Hour addon, and you wouldn't believe how much these crazy people have modded that game. I'm very active in that community now, both on a German site and on the largest SC4 fansite, based in Canada. In fact, I won 2 awards for my modding / customization efforts there last year, so you can really say I've found a new playground.

It's really nice to see that some of the good folks are still here... gotta go check out the off-topic area right now to see if I can read a post by PMB or the other hardcore lunatics here...

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Old
  (#14)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

Default Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed. - 26-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by >BKA< T Wrecks
Hehehe... nice to see you took over so well, Jake. Seems like you recovered well from your accident. I sure hope so.

I'm sorry that I haven't been around like I used to, but for me the fun is sort of gone. In the end, no good new custom maps came for CS 1.6, and I never cared for those fy_, he_, pacman, hamster, rats, knife arena and Lego stuff. I can only motivate myself when I like the stuff I'm doing something for.

Since 99% of the map-making and custom stuff community has turned to HL2 mods, I had become rather superfluous...
Plus, my friends have also moved to CS:S, and they even gave me HL2 as a birthday present so I would be forced to install Steam again and hopefully give CS:S a try... well, I played some HL2 (quite ok, impressive gfx and physics engine, otherwise a tad one-dimensional), then stopped for a while, and when we wanted to try things out, Steam fried itself in an update, and I decided to dump all that crap once and forever. Three chances is enough.

Then, I got SimCity 4 + the Rush Hour addon, and you wouldn't believe how much these crazy people have modded that game. I'm very active in that community now, both on a German site and on the largest SC4 fansite, based in Canada. In fact, I won 2 awards for my modding / customization efforts there last year, so you can really say I've found a new playground.

It's really nice to see that some of the good folks are still here... gotta go check out the off-topic area right now to see if I can read a post by PMB or the other hardcore lunatics here...
... Ah man, this sucks. You were my teacher man, I hate to see you go. I am not sure if I can do all these waypoints alone man. It's not like I have tons of fun doing them. Infact I hate most of the maps I waypoint but I do it anyways. I understand where your coming from but... you can't leave, I mean your T Wrecks for crying out loud. Who else is gonna send me drunken PM's and make fun of my spelling. I am glad you're having fun though.

Old
  (#15)
StormShadow

Default Re: Thank you, Waypoints needed. - 28-02-2006

I don't want you to feel obligated to waypoint maps for me. I thought you enjoyed doing it. I mostly just want the jurassic park map waypointed if you can get that to me I'd greatly appreciate it, you sounded close to completing it from your previous post.