.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

Waypoint Pack?
Old
  (#1)
meatroid

Thumbs up Waypoint Pack? - 11-01-2008

Hey pals, I finally managed to build four boxes for hosting lans, so anyways ET is an awesome game and I think it would do well as a lan title but since I can only support such few players bots is must be there cause they do the things, anyways to get to the point i'm just wondering if anyone has a compilation of waypoints for fritzbot for the non stock maps. I downloaded a map pack called et_ultimate_installer_1.5.exe and I'm guessing the bots wouldnt know what to do on those maps, I guess i should get off my ass and test it out. but yeah any waypoints would be cool, thanks!

Re: Waypoint Pack?
Old
  (#2)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: Waypoint Pack? - 12-01-2008

Welcome meatroid.
et_ultimate_installer_1.5 does not include FritzBot ET nor any of their other bot mods. I don't know if whoever is maintaining the installer would want to add bot mods. The maps included seem to change from version to version but here is the current 1.5 waypoint status list;

Waypoints exist for;
Adlernest
Battery

Braundorf_b4 .
Et beach
Et_ice .
Frostbite
Fueldump
Goldrush

Siwa oasis
Sw_goldrush_te .
Sw_oasis_b3
Tc_base
Würzburg radar

No Waypoints currently for;
Bremen_b1
Bremen_b2

Karsiah_te2
Railgun (FritzBot ET train support was not completed by Mal)
Supply (Beta Waypoints could be supplied quickly from SupplyDepot2/3)
Te_valhalla
Wolken1_final

SO Fritzbot ET supports 13/20 and a 14th (beta) could be provided in a few hours. Just for Reference Bobots waypoints exist for 12/20 not counting say 4-5 waypoints they could adapt
Bobots waypoints exist for Railgun and bremen_b1 (and could maybe adapted quickly for supply and karsiah_te2) but do not exist for braundorf_b4, et_ice, sw_goldrush_te nor sw_oasis_b3.

Currently to add FritzBot to your server Lan boxes you will need to install it and the 3 existing waypoint packs. See the wiki for the list and links to the files. (current list copied here)
Quote:
Then finally, you need to download the latest FritzBot ET version from the FritzBot ET Website. Specifically;
BTW The last 2 waypoint packs are also mirrored on my filefront page.

Last edited by TomTom; 12-01-2008 at 03:37..