.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

Waypointing Update
Old
  (#1)
Tiger

Default Waypointing Update - 28-02-2007

Just to keep everyone informed that I am still active in waypointing. I currently have more than 15 maps in the works, including 7 original multiplayer maps(but don't worry, I won't submit these so that people don't get confused, unless they request it or you guys want it, in which case I will rename them accordingly the way they are supposed to be for proper formatting and record keeping). I'll run down the list of which ones are either fully completed, fully navigational but missing actions, or a mix of both:
Axis Cannon, Office, Savo Trenches, Axis Rail Checkpoint, Sub, Assault, Base, Depot, Village, Castle, Destruction, Train Siege, Password, V1 Launch, Science Museum, and Alps Rocket. I might be forgetting some off the top of my head. Take care.

Re: Waypointing Update
Old
  (#2)
Tiger

Default Re: Waypointing Update - 28-02-2007

Figured I'd add a few things here that I will be doing for the existing waypointed maps. For Village, a lot of times bots get stuck in the wine cellar on the ladders, so I will try adding more actions so that they can roam away from the congested area more frequently. Also, I am going to add more actions on the tarmac on Assault as well as in the main warehouse. This is merely a preference thing. Just figured I'd keep some of you up to date.

Old
  (#3)
nedd3h

Default Re: Waypointing Update - 28-02-2007

well done

Old
  (#4)
skybridge2000

Default Re: Waypointing Update - 25-03-2007

saberpeak_final and northpole in your list could nice,
if bot could jump in the Big Cannon in northpole.

Old
  (#5)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

skybridge: Tiger is working on RTCW not ET currently. Northpole's cannon should be possible with an arc of nodes like I have done in a test loop of goldendunk. What will be a problem I expect is the tram. I'll take another look at it when i have time and then see if I will chose it for my next WIP (work in progress). The other map I don't think I have ever played so it will depend on size etc.

Old
  (#6)
skybridge2000

hi tom, i know both maps has chellenge for bot to work well. espeicially (saberpeak_final) map, i did try anther Ai call (omnibot) on this map , the waypoint dones't work well , when the us engineer try to repair the ship in the game. they couldn;t get into it, if u got time try it then u know what am talking about.