.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > E[POD]bot
E[POD]bot Evil mutants tamed out of POD-bot by The Storm and Markus Heiden Counter-Strike

Re: Help Please!
Old
  (#11)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

Default Re: Help Please! - 21-03-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo
good news! i got it to work so i can start a new game but its like the bot is installed wrong when i hit 'p' the menu doesn't come up not even #1menu_#2menu thingy, and there are no bots, i think most of the problem has been solved, atleast i can make a new game now, i just need help with getting the actual bot to work.

THANKS AGAIN,
*hippo
You are install the bots correct. To get the menus to work you must download the file that Whistler show you(the link). After that run the EPB configurator(located in your cstrike\EPODbot folder). Choose the languarge that you want for menus and chat, click save and all must be OK.

Old
  (#12)
hippo

Default Re: Help Please! - 21-03-2005

hey guys, um....i tried to do what marv did with editign the liblist.gam and i accidentally opened it up with microsoft word and then i deleted it cause it changed to a word document but now it just came back again as a word document! is this ok? i need a full run down on what exactly to do. I can make new games now!

thanks for ur patience,
-hippo

Old
  (#13)
hippo

Default Re: Help Please! - 22-03-2005

hi guys!!, awesoem news! i finally got it to work out, i ended up altaring the file in notepad.
and then it worked perfect with the menus too!, the only problem is that they speak in german, but i just need to go to reconfigure file, but i can do that tomorrow.

-cya all later and thanks very much

-hippo

Old
  (#14)
snak3y

Default Re: Help Please! - 04-05-2005

right, hello everyone, this is my first post....i have the same problem as they guy above i think,for 4 days now i have been trying to get bots to work on my dedicated server but i havent been able to...i downloaded epod bot and it works absolutely fine in a LAN game,i had the same problem as the man above when it took me straight back to my desktop,but that is sorted now.....anyway,my point is i have metamod and amx installed on my dedicated server and i cant get the bots to work,i tried to jus tstart a game and wait as suggested ,but nothing happened,then i tried installing the epodbot to my dedicatedserver/cstrike folder and that never worked,finally i tried changing my directory to the one which was suggested but the the server wouldnt even load,i think i am doing something very wrong!!!!

You all look very helpfull in here and i was kind of hoping you may help me out with a (lets call it) 'idiots guide to installing epodbot to your dedicated server' as you kind of lost me above when you started using all linlist terms etc. :S Thanks lot...(if you help that is )

Snak3y-Mishima_p3....-=TmT=-

Old
  (#15)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

Default Re: Help Please! - 04-05-2005

Please post your question in the right Thread. I already reply to you in dedicated server Thread.