.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Error loading campaigns
Old
  (#1)
Nova2001

Default Error loading campaigns - 27-08-2006

This was definitely mentioned in an earlier post, but I couldn't find it with a search and am sure no one addressed it directly (The thread was about something else entirely).

I regularly have problems loading campaigns -- I'll select the one I want and it will load one either directly above or below it on the list. I got tired of this and erased my ET folder, reinstalled it, and added only official Fritzbot files and the maps they require. I thought, perhaps, that I was loading so many campaigns/maps/somethings that it was getting confused. This is the bare minimum, and it's still doing it.

The campaigns that come with Fritzbot don't seem to have cfg files. Is this a problem? I was told to make a cfg file for custom campaigns that says this:

set d1 "campaign SOME_TEXT_HERE ; set nextcampaign vstr d1"
set d_initial "set g_gametype 4 ; map NAME_OF_FIRST_MAP ; set nextcampaign vstr d1"
vstr d_initial

with the caps things filled in. I have made a few custom campaigns since the reinstall, but I'm having troubles with the official ones, as well.

I've been looking at it for a few days, without success. I've decided I'd rather do something else with my time, so I appeal to the community now. Anyone else have this problem? Ideas how to solve it? Knowledge about the use of cfg files?