.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Developer's Farm > SDK Programming discussions > Half-Life 1 SDK
Half-Life 1 SDK For developments focused around Half-Life (and its mods) Half-Life

HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll...
Old
  (#1)
Merajj

Default HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll... - 23-06-2006

I'm playing around with the v2.3HLSDK and I am having lots of trouble compiling the Client DLL. I got through the MP DLL with not much trouble, I had to rename the occurences of ARRAYSIZE to HLARRAYSIE and then it compiled successfully with a warning that occured 153 times:
Code:
warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition
I moved on to the Client DLL and now I am getting some strange errors, they are as follows:
Code:
Project   : cl_dll
Compiler  : Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 (called directly)
Directory : C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Multiplayer Source\cl_dll\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switching to target: Win32 Release
overview.cpp
overview.cpp(51) : error C2039: 'Overview_GetOverviewState' : is not a member of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
        c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Multiplayer Source\cl_dll\../engine\cdll_int.h(104) : see declaration of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
overview.cpp(60) : error C2039: 'Overview_WorldToScreen' : is not a member of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
        c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Multiplayer Source\cl_dll\../engine\cdll_int.h(104) : see declaration of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
overview.cpp(61) : error C2039: 'Overview_WorldToScreen' : is not a member of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
overview.cpp(73) : error C2039: 'Overview_WorldToScreen' : is not a member of 'cl_enginefuncs_s'
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)
4 errors, 0 warnings
If anyone could give me the source files for the sdk that they know work (I'm questioning the integrity of mine) that would be excellent.

Re: HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll...
Old
  (#2)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

Default Re: HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll... - 24-06-2006

Download the patched SDK-v2.3p3.
Its the same like the original one with only some compiler fixes. You will not have any problems compiling this SDK with any compiler.

Re: HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll...
Old
  (#3)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: HL1 SDK Problems with compiling cl_dll... - 24-06-2006

.. and use "#pragma warning (disable : 4005)" for this warning, it's caused by a "new" Platform SDK.