.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Common Questions
Common Questions Are you seeking help ? Get it here !

Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot
Old
  (#11)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 21-10-2005

Unzip the file into directory
cstrike/sprites
(if You don't have such directory - just create it)
weapon_aug_txt_org.zip - has a definition of original aug's crosshair for CS1.5 (working also with CS1.6) and weapon_aug_txt_kwo.zip this one has a definition for crosshair for aug I'm using.
Try the first one if it works for You - then - for fun - try that second one (I'm using it). Let me know if Your crosshair changes and Your problem is solved or not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip weapon_aug_txt_org.zip (260 Bytes, 275 views)
File Type: zip weapon_aug_txt_kwo.zip (269 Bytes, 279 views)

Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot
Old
  (#12)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 22-10-2005

Thanks A Lot KWO ! My problem is solved now, they worked and the crosshair definition of urs is superb Man its like i m sniping wid AUG and Sg552 . Your Help is really Appreciable. Bravo Dude!!!!

Thanks Once again

and i also learnt alot from this forum by problems and viewing their solutions.

But dun worry i m here wid an other Problem i wont leave u so easily its not kind of a problem but i want to get rid of the Screen messages if some1 kills u it shows the Victim , u have 1 shot on head, leg ,stomach Etc etc. and also after the Round Finishes it shows the stats you have killed this this this person.

Its ok in end of the round but b/w the Round it shows lots of messages in the center screen wid different colors Distracts u from the Game and sometimes the other Enemy is infront and the Cross hair is not visible due to all these Messages popping this guy killed this and this and this is there ne solution for it so that i can Get Rid of these Popping Messages While Playing CS .SHowing da stats msg is bearable but in b/w the game is simply annoying.

Last edited by beloshi; 22-10-2005 at 04:33..

Old
  (#13)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 22-10-2005

OK - here You have few others my crosshairs - if You like them - You can use.

About these stats.
1. Make sure You have admin acccess rights to Your AMX MOD X. Look into the file addons\amxmodx\configs\users.ini
At the end of the file You should to have such lines:
; Examples of admin accounts:
; "STEAM_0:0:123456" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "ce"
; "123.45.67.89" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "de"
; "My Name" "my_password" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "a"
;"loopback" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "de"

If You are playing from the listenserver (the same PC You are creating the game and You are playing) - it's sufficient take out the semicolon ( from the last line. If You are playing from some PC and the game is created on another one (You have dedicated server then) - You should use some of method descibed in examples - to let AMX X recognize You as an admin. If You have a fixed IP - You can use this:
"your_ip_number" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "de"
This way You don't need to use password (as unnecessary and sufficient safe), but if You want to be recognized as an admin by Your name - You need to use (both method - of course - You have to take-out semicolon at the begining of the line):
"your_name" "your_password" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "a"
your_name it's the nick You are using during the game, your_password it's te password You need to write in Your autoexec.cfg placed in counter-strike\cstrike directory:
setinfo "_pw" "your_password"
If You don't have yet such file just create it with notepad.
After doing this, start Your game and after entering the game go to Your console and write:
amxmodmenu
Close the console window and You should to see the general menu for AMX MOD X. If You don't see all options (it has about 2 or thhree pages) - close the game and read everything I wrote here again about 2 times and try fix the problem with amxmodmenu.
2. If You finally get it working - select "Next" as the option for the second page and as the option 5 (if I remeber good) - You should to see the item called Stats Configuration - choose it.
You should to see a lot of options for showing stats during the game. If some of them are annoying for you - You can disable them. If some of them You want to have enabled - switch them on and look how do they work and if You like them. I think the biggest problem is for the beginner get to the work amxmodmenu. There are also some topics at AMX MOD X forum - how to get access rights to amxmodmenu - just look there and use there the search function. Normally if You are doing everything right I described above - it should work for You. Let me know if You got it working or not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip weapon_awp_txt_kwo.zip (298 Bytes, 273 views)
File Type: zip weapon_sg550_txt_kwo.zip (301 Bytes, 280 views)
File Type: zip weapon_sg552_txt_kwo.zip (274 Bytes, 284 views)

Old
  (#14)
beloshi

Yeah thanks I m using all of dem they are Kewl and the Aim wid them is Perfect i can clearly aim Heads now Thanks KWO and the solution u told me amxmodmenu it worked !!

Thanks yeah i have removed all the Display messages from the screens juz da head shot,VerseS, and the Remaining CT and T messages.

Now the server is fine and every thing is Going ALL right Thanks to u

Old
  (#15)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 28-10-2005

Hello Once again,

i had a thing whenever i play with the bots and when i sit infront of them they use to fire on me but they cant get da accurate aim unless one of the bot sits and fire @ me.It is easy while playin wid bots do sit and fire.is there any solution for it KWO. so that bots also became intelligent and play like we do.

Old
  (#16)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 28-10-2005

Did You read this and did You disable botaim2 as I told You?

Anti cheat server for Lan CS 1.6
Old
  (#17)
beloshi

Idea Anti cheat server for Lan CS 1.6 - 31-03-2006

Thanks for the Help so far kWo!!!
I m really thankful to u for all that and Now i have another problem could you suggest somthing for it. I m still on the server of amx mod x and podbotmm.

I need Help Regarding the Secure Anti cheat server so that cheaters cant resist to it .
I have a Lan Network of more than 200 computers and i m running a server wid AMX MOD X but i cant secure it up does ne one have any idea ,Suggestion, plugin , or any other download to make my server secure of cheats b/c the players are constantly cheating on it and other players get irritated wid it.

SO kindly i need help in this regard ASAP

THanks in Advance
Take care and Waitin for the Replies
BELOSHI****

Old
  (#18)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 31-03-2006

Try this. Before using it read 2 times this what they wrote at that page with the link I provided You. You need server (for server PC) and client (for clienys PC) of Cheating-Death. But don't ask me about the usage - if have troubles - they have the forum dedicated to C-D.

Don't use bolded text if not necessary.

Old
  (#19)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 01-04-2006

Thanks KwO for the Help u were a really help for me all da time !! Yeah Sorry i would be Careful next time not to use BOLD ...

I need ur help again KwO i have posted this on AMX forum as well

I have configured the stats server but it is not running properly how can i make it to run Properl i have started the stats plugins and amended all the conf's but still it is not working i want it to log and make a web page everytime for the sttats of my LAN palyers.SO if ne one has n e idea tell me i m getting the Following error couldnt start the SQL SERVER & so on.....
or can contact me @ beloshi@sarbaaz.net
How can i configure my stats so that it can keep track of all the players on the lan ? detailed How to for configuring stats would be really appreciated does this forum have any thread related to How to-- for stats
With Regards
BELOSHI

C-D is not Working Need Help if Possible
Old
  (#20)
beloshi

Default C-D is not Working Need Help if Possible - 01-04-2006

C-D is Not working i have tried it ...Still Cheats are Still working
*Hitbox Aimbot
* Bone Aimbot
* Nospread 1 / 2
* Perfect wall
* Weapon / Name / Distance / Box ESP
* Entity ESP
* Dynamic Crosshairs
* Sequence ESP
* Ltfx Speed
* Knivespeed
* No Recoil
* Overview / Default Radar
* Font Table
* Autoshoot
* Autoaim
Does this thing can be Stopped on Lan ? and if Yes then How ??
I have Configured the C-D server but It is not blockin all these Cheats C-D Server is Workin but Cheats are also Working on it . C-D is not Doing ne thing Nor he Is BANNING the Player who is using It ?
Need Help REgarding this ?????
Beloshi

Last edited by beloshi; 01-04-2006 at 15:38..