.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed!
Old
  (#11)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

Default Re: Tazed! - 22-06-2005

ok this thread is starting to get out of hand...

Old
  (#12)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
If Gore was elected president, we would go back to being pussies and letting terrorists do whatever that wanted. Even if they attacked our country, we would just give them a warning instead of going to their home and flushing the fithly animals out of their holes and bringing them to justice. And why do people from other countries always say that we americans feel we are "above" everyone else? Who does everyone turn to when they are in trouble? Who is the one that always gets stuck doing the world's dirty work? The United States. If you can't deal with the fact that we are in a way "above" everyone else, then stop asking us for help and take care of yourselves. But thats my opinion.
1- Your so-called commander-in-chief did NOT find the "fithly animals". AFAIK Bin-Laden is still at large, and I'm still waiting for Iraq's WMD...

2- Last thing I heard, Panama didn't call for your help, as well as Iraq and Vietnam. You just HAD to go "I-shall-save-these-people-from-(insert lame excuse here)" and send the army to improve your own economy, because that's what it is based on. I saw an U2 concert a while ago, and they put on the big screen behind them just before they played Bullet the Blue Sky:
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2 Go Home DVD
The 5 UN Permanent Security Council Members with veto power: USA, Russia, China, France, England.

The top 5 gun sellers in the world: USA, Russia, China, France, England.
You get stuck with the dirty work because you LOOKED FOR IT. You THINK you are above the rest of the world. FACT.

3- Are you familiar with the theory of chaos? If Gore was elected president, maybe there WOULDN'T be a 11 September. Maybe I could now be the president of Burundi (here, I know that you guys don't even know where Iraq is on the map ), who knows?

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#13)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Indeed.......I thought maybe you just weren't think when you posted that first batch of crap, but now i see you really don't know what you are talking about. EVERYONE looks to the U.S., and it makes sense because we are the strongest country. Time and time again, countries come crying to us, "Oh help us, help us!", and we don't tell them to help themselves, we go over and we help. We went to Vietnam because INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE DYING!!!!!!!! I'm sure it wouldn't bother you if you knew an ethnic clensing was occuring, but we americans tend to be a little more humane about these things, and prefer to put a stop to them. I'm sure you feel pretty safe behind your computer desk knowing that the U.S. will drop everything its doing and come to your rescue in a moments notice. And do we like having this responsibility? No, we would love it if people would take care of themselves every now and then.

And you never did add anything about that video. So you really are saying its alright for people to have their liscense taken away and still drive around telling cops to shove it when they are told to stop?

And wow, i'm giving facts here and your just talking crap.....shows how grown up you are.....really, it does. Oh and it was September 11, not 11 September. It was the day that the deaths of thousands of innocents marked the end of Terrorism, so if you are going to say it, say it right at least.

Right....U2 said the U.S. is bad.....even though I'm sure they enjoy the lavish life here. You know, just because U2 is a god awful band doesn't mean that their point is more important than everyone elses. If U2 told you that having sex with your sister is cool, would you start having more sex with your sister?

Last edited by Whitman82; 22-06-2005 at 19:03..

Old
  (#14)
HangFire
Best served chilled

I was kind of expecting a fierce rebuttal there.

Edito: Er, never mind, only saw the pre-edit version.
Edito^2: I hope this doesn't turn too hostile.

Wasn't the reason for the US going to Vietnam a small political obligation to China or something like that? I know they didn't go because the the US citizens wanted to go to war.

I don't think theres much difference whether its the month or day being said first, people will still understand what the person is saying. And I don't agree with it being the day that marked the end of terrorism, as long as humans are around we'll keep doing stupid things like using terrorism to achieve goals.

But, I dunno. This obviously isn't an easy subject to have a discussion on without it turning into nothing but a pointless flamewar.

Last edited by HangFire; 22-06-2005 at 19:02..

Old
  (#15)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
its funny because she was avoiding arrest and talking back to that cop and look what she got for it.
So, when you get pulled over late at night with no one around and the cop says to you "Boy, bend over and spread open them ass cheeks for me." what are you gonna do?

Telling a cop to fuck off is NOT a crime. Those bald doughnut eating bastards could of killed that woman for nothing.

However sickening the video is, I'm happy its there for everyone to see. That's where we're all headed sooner or later if we don't fight back.

Recently in Canada, our fucked up corporate controled government is enacting new copyright protection laws that make almost everyone a criminal. The bribes and blackmail must of been too much to resist because virtually no one agrees with these new laws.

That's a democracy for you, it's all about bribes, blackmail and assholes with tasers(TM).

You guys don't know the half of it.

Did you know that the government considers each and evryone one of you to be a corporation?

No one reads the actual laws, and even if they do, you can't hardly understand what they are really about because they are written to imply one thing when they mean another.

Check this out, from Canada's INTERPRETATION ACT". The Interpretation Act is what you look at to figure out what a word means that is not defined in the other Act you are reading. Take for example, the word "person". I wonder what that means ....?

"person" «personne»
"person", or any word or expression descriptive of a person, includes a corporation;

Government's are the sole creator of corporations - they own them just like slaves and can legally do whatever they please to a corporation, including termination.

YOU ARE A CORPORATION

Spread 'em boy or I'll taser(TM) that hairy ass!

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Last edited by botmeister; 22-06-2005 at 19:12..

Old
  (#16)
Whitman82

But can you not say that American involvment in Iraq has not made a difference? The only terrorist attacks taking place now are against US soldiers, which surprises me that they are brave enough now to terrorize people who can actually fight back, not innocent people who did nothing to them.

Old
  (#17)
Whitman82

Uh... your cop example is alot different than the video. He told her several times to get out of the car before he zapped her. So now.....using your example..if a cop pulled me over and said, "Get out of the car or I am going to ass rape you", I don't know about you but i think i would get out of the car instead of arguing with him.

Old
  (#18)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

Bush is still an idot...it isn't even possible to win the war on terror unless you turn iraq into a flaming peice of toast... but then presents the problem of the oil which i might add is problly the only reason we are there.... how can you win when more terrorist take the place of old ones.

Old
  (#19)
Whitman82

You are very right HangFire, this isn't an easy discussion to have. All i ask is that if people want to argue it, that they present facts, not just talk trash over their computer like a 3 year old when they know they wouldn't be so hardcore were we talking face to face.

Old
  (#20)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
But can you not say that American involvment in Iraq has not made a difference?
When people say things like that to me, my only comment is that you must be watching too much coporate controled TV. There's little else I can say until you turn off the brainwasher and put your brain in the dryer.

Quote:
I don't know about you but i think i would get out of the car instead of arguing with him.
Well if it was me, and if I had a gun, I'd shoot the bastard in self-defense. If I did not have a gun, I'd floor the engine and if the opportunity was there to run over the freak I would do it. Yes, they'd end up frying me in the end, but at least I'd die still as an ass virgin.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Closed Thread