.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2)
Old
  (#1)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Smile Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2) - 26-09-2006

With the bindlestiff busy not much has been happening, so I thought another beta map might help wake things up a bit.
I have finally advanced the Trenches05 waypoints to beta status. All comments welcome.

DESCRIPTION:
This is a small square map good for older machines, tested for 6-8 bots per team. The map consists of trenches, 2 ammo bunkers, a CP and a flag.
Axis have to blow the ammo/side doors to get to the ammo. If both ammo piles blown axis wins. The small size of the map means you are never far from the action.
BOT TEAMS:
The included bot file is 6 on 6 plus a random with Axis having a mg42 and Allies having a panzer. To play 8 on 8 just add an Allied mg42 and an Axis panzer.
DOWNLOAD:
The 0.03 waypoints are available here. and you can find a link for the map on my website here. If you can't access them post a note and I will attach the files to this thread.

- - -
And for you waypointers:
Ok this was the first map I worked on this summer so the node numbering is not so sequential but that don't matter. I believe I have minimised the engr stickies that were holding this map back, but If you see any axis engrs going zombie please report back. thx.

Team balance has tested good using campaign cvars, but one possible change could be to spawn one Allied bot closer to the 2nd ammo bunker area. Additionally I have not disabled the play for the flag when the first ammo pile is blown since it gives something for the other classes to do. Any other ideas welcome.

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.

Re: Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2)
Old
  (#2)
TomTom

Default Re: Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2) - 27-09-2006

Minor correction here. I have also generated a tracemap just to kill the console message.

Re: Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2)
Old
  (#3)
TomTom

Thumbs up Re: Trenches05 waypoints now available for comments (beta stage 2) - 04-12-2006

OK the release is out; This will also be posted to my website and in the hands of the (file-beastmaster) bindlestiff shortly.
Few changes, some tweaks,
Even tested 13 on 13 (don't do it axis can never blow ammo pile 1, but its fragging fun).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fritz_trenches05_1.00.pk3.zip (15.7 KB, 397 views)

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.