.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Base Finally Completed(almost)
Old
  (#1)
Tiger

Default Base Finally Completed(almost) - 14-05-2007

After much consternation and unexpected issues arising ranging all sorts of areas, I have finally completed mp_base. Of course, this is in addition to an existing version already created by Crapshoot. I will not release this version publicly unless I receive permissions to do so and after receiving a request for it, either by members of this forum or elsewhere. You can find this version on 1.41 WTE, the server hosted by WTE of which I am a part of. I will finish six more maps of the original stock maps, including mp_destruction, mp_depot, mp_village, mp_assault, mp_sub, and mp_castle. I plan to have mp_castle, mp_base, and mp_assault completed, fully finalized and tested, and running the the regular rotation of 1.41 WTE by the middle of this summer. So far, total progress on these seven maps is around 80 percent complete. In addition, I will continue to work on and finalize various custom maps, totalling ten, which I am currently working on as well. I plan to have my first 17 maps completed and finalized for regular by this coming Christmas. There are a total of 45 maps that I have on a list of maps to waypoint or re-do(all re-done maps will not be release unless by special request and only with proper coding and identification with credits given to the original waypointer(s), and no maps that I am waypointing are with current waypoints, but are instead started from scratch). Hopefully people can start playing on them as they continue to get pumped out I will host a second server just for custom maps once I waypoint enough custom maps(maybe around 15). Anyway, just wanted to provide this update to the forums.

Re: Base Finally Completed(almost)
Old
  (#2)
hsAG3NT

Default Re: Base Finally Completed(almost) - 23-05-2007

Tiger, could you possiabley not be so strict with the punkbuster cvars. At least last time I went there, you were only allowed fov 90 etc.

-agent

Re: Base Finally Completed(almost)
Old
  (#3)
Tiger

Default Re: Base Finally Completed(almost) - 23-05-2007

Hey, Agent. Sorry for the strict cvars. I'll go ahead and loosen that FOV as of now. Thanks for your earlier responses.