.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > E[POD]bot
E[POD]bot Evil mutants tamed out of POD-bot by The Storm and Markus Heiden Counter-Strike

E[POD]bot its not work Help me!!!
Old
  (#1)
deadmanwalking2005

Warning E[POD]bot its not work Help me!!! - 03-01-2006

Hi Storm,MarD,Markus
Thanks Storm for allowing me come back to forum.Please help me in one thing
.I deleted Half life mod and Halflife no problem I have Half-life orignal cd with licence I can reinstall
but cd is old it has no new version I have to update it. I also deleted new update which I downloaded bcoz I lose hope to make cs 1.5 work with podbot and I also deleted 150 mb cs 1.5 MOD which I downloaded from counter strike site.
Now after you say problem is of title I am so sad because now i have no cs 1.5 or update.

Now Please help me yapb and podbot 2.5,6 working fine with cs 1.6 but they are not hard to kill them.all I need is hard bot to play with and I listen about epodbot that they play very hard if we want by setting botskill 100 but if i use this command on cs 1.6 like yapb addbot name skill etc etc.
but in yapb and podbot 2.5.6 bot play very easily.

bcoz of cs 1.5 mod is too big to download again I have not much time.and I want to make epodbot work on cs 1.6 like podbot and yapb.So Storm,Mard,Markus please help me what the real problem is cs 1.6 not work with EPodbot.

Do i have to run Steam Update huh? I think I have cs 1.6 with steam bcoz I able to play cs 1.6 on internet also on lan with my network freind.so tell me what to do!!!!!

About my cs 1.6:-
Half-life(with no game only game launcher) 1.1.1.1(you know that retail counter strike don't have other game)
Half-life(hl.exe) 1.1.1.1 size 80 kb
hlds.exe 4.1.1.1
Steam.dll 2.0.0.0
hltv.exe 1.1.1.1
Ms32.dll 3.0.0.0
a3dapi.dll 2.0.2.0
Counter Strike Shortcut:-
("F:\Program Files\Valve\hl.exe" -nomaster -game cstrike) on my desktop
and cstrike folder is on my Valve(half-life's) folder

About Yapb and Podbot (Bcoz it works with cs and i download them bcoz i saw that they are compatible):-
addons\yapb\dlls\PODBot.dll 1.0.0.0

so now i tell you about my all cs files which work during game now please if you can help me so help me or if you can't help no matter i will return to my yabp

Last edited by deadmanwalking2005; 03-01-2006 at 20:27.. Reason: found mistake bcoz my english is not good

Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!!
Old
  (#2)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

Default Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!! - 03-01-2006

I told you. Buy CS 1.6!

Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!!
Old
  (#3)
Ancient
PodBot MM's Laziest Waypointer

Default Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!! - 03-01-2006

Buy the game, no coder and key generators can crack the Steam serials. etc.
Counter-strike is very cheap $20 At the most.
If you do buy it just put the serial key in steam right away and you are able to download Cstrike and Halflife from Steam.

Install EPODBot to /email(or username)/counter-strike/cstrike/ <- Not sure.
a Epodbot folder should be made and your lilbist.gam should be over writen in the Window's Portion.

Then when you start a new server your allowed to play with bots, just push = key

Old
  (#4)
deadmanwalking2005

Big Grin Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!! - 04-01-2006

hi Storm,MarD,Markus etc
thanks for telling me that i have to remove this illegal version and download steam client of cs 1.6 to buy it so .I want to download it from internet to buy cs 1.6 but can't. Tell me why because steamInstall_cs.exe
downloading link are in ftp that's the problem .I dislike the slow downloading
i am buying cs 1.6 and on that i have to also buy fast downloading what's that.My desicion is that i will buy cs 1.6 only nothing else.Note:Slow downloading makes me yawn.!!!!

So If you think I have to buy fast downloading server I have to look for it but if you know any http link for steamInstall_cs.exe so inform me about that and give that link on that thread or on my mail on
asherjee@hotmail.com
asherjee@yahoo.com
and if there is any mail messer so please don't mess with my mail account.

Old
  (#5)
deadmanwalking2005

Embarrassed Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!! - 04-01-2006

Please also tell me that Is Steam's Orignal CS 1.6 is playable on LAN
or it is only playble on internet or it's work with both of em!

Old
  (#6)
The Storm
Council Member / E[POD]bot developer

Default Re: Sorry i have no cs 1.5 now but i have very good cs 1.6 but EPodbot no work Help me!!! - 04-01-2006

You can play with it on both LAN and Internet without any problems.
You can get Steam from here:
http://www.steampowered.com/
It is less than 1MB. Install and update it register and then click Browse Games and select CS 1.6 with CZ. Then select the pay method and all will be fine.