.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Common Questions
Common Questions Are you seeking help ? Get it here !

prob w/ bots and teleporters(blahhhh-fun_matrix etc.)
Old
  (#1)
Mackaveli

Default prob w/ bots and teleporters(blahhhh-fun_matrix etc.) - 22-05-2006

im having trouble making waypoints for maps that have teleporters (blahhhh and fun_matrix_cz and fun_matrix_reloaded_cz are a few examples).
how do i make the waypoints fpr maps such as these w/ out breaking the "line" of waypoints?

thx

Re: prob w/ bots and teleporters(blahhhh-fun_matrix etc.)
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: prob w/ bots and teleporters(blahhhh-fun_matrix etc.) - 22-05-2006

Well - I don't have CZERO, so I can't check it for You, but I'll try to give You some advices.
1. When You will be really nearby the position of the teleporting point - go to noclip mode (not sure - but maybe it will prevent You from automatically telpeorting You to the place You didn't want to go yet (because You didn't do yet the waypointing stuff You wanted).
2. In this noclip mode try to move Your-self as close to the postion of teleporting as it's possible - then - place some normal WP and use "Waypoint Cache" function from wp menu.
3. Let the map to teleport You (by a teleporter) to the target position (probably need switch off the noclip mode) and place the new WP in the landing position.
4. Without pointing any WP by WP editor - try to use add path function - it should add a path to the cached waypoint. But You need to choose the kind of path - 1 way incoming, 1- way outgoing or bidirectional - according to this what that teleporter is able to do with You while You are playing there.

These advices are only some my imaginations how it can work - as I said - I'm not able to check it for You if it works. I hope You got the idea and You are able to try it Your-self.