.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

Re: V3019l binaries bugs
Old
  (#11)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 25-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dor123 View Post
Oh and another thing, if you are an official PODBot mm tester, why am I supose to check for bugs if it's your duty (After all)?

I'll keep testing anyways,
dor123
So now it's also Your duty (check Your tittle).
You want to get helped, You need to help also this community.

Old
  (#12)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Lol, you don't have to interprete that name litterally.
It's kinda chosen for a laugh because I feedbacked the most once I got cs installed a while ago ( now cause of pc crash I can't test anymore )
The only thing I can do for now is to help people with my podbot-knowledge built up in the many years of playing it.
I'm not officially "official"; I named myself this way.
If you want a special name on that spot, just check your "user cp".
But don't copy existing names plz.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old
  (#13)
Ancient
PodBot MM's Laziest Waypointer

Why are you talking about politics and such with custom titles?
It seems silly and childish.

[Web Designer][Waypointer][Gamer]
CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com
[Never Trust the Untrusted]

Old
  (#14)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 26-07-2008

Is that question pointed at me?
If not, I still don't understand your question. I don't see any politics related stuff in this topic. I'm probably misunderstanding it .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old
  (#15)
dor123
Unofficial podbot mm tester

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 27-07-2008

LOL, look what you have made from one silly question ...
I didn't actually thought you are an "official" PODBot mm tester xD
Anyways, umm it seems like there are few things that bother me so far with the latest release.

It happened to me once for now but still - there was one time the there were 3 CTs looking for terrorist and they all suddenly stayed at the same place when 1 of them walked forward and backward, forward and backward and he did it a couple of times before he came to his senses... Also the Ts still don't really know when to run away from bomb and another thing is that they switch to knife when they finally remember to run few seconds b4 the bomb explodes and when they see a CT while running they like trying to attack with the knife and either they get killed by the CT or by the bomb so it should really get fixed...

Lol i'm regrreting asking that question b4,
dor123

P.S thanks to admins for making me an UNOFFICIAL PODBot mm tester XDDDD lol!

dor123

PodBot - The best CS Bots evah! (KWo rulez)

F*ck OFF but don't forget to also Rock ON

Old
  (#16)
The_Thing

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 28-07-2008

Quote:
Also the Ts still don't really know when to run away from bomb and another thing is that they switch to knife when they finally remember to run few seconds
I already said that in my thread.

Old
  (#17)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 28-07-2008

I'm not an admin here.

Some T's have the "agressive" personality, they do not care weither they are killed by the bomb explosive or not.
If they're with a lot, it can appear as a bug cause you don't see many bots trying to survive the round.
For the T's that do care, most of them indeed run away too late and those that got away on time mostly end with the knife in their hands, being an easy kill for any remaining CT's.
It's a fact.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old
  (#18)
dor123

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 29-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0Rp View Post
I'm not an admin here.

Some T's have the "agressive" personality, they do not care weither they are killed by the bomb explosive or not.
If they're with a lot, it can appear as a bug cause you don't see many bots trying to survive the round.
For the T's that do care, most of them indeed run away too late and those that got away on time mostly end with the knife in their hands, being an easy kill for any remaining CT's.
It's a fact.
Just because it's a fact, it doesn't mean it cannot be changed, can it? :O

The_Thing, sorry I never saw your post :/

dor123

dor123

Old
  (#19)
Sc0Rp
Retired Podbot_mm tester

Default Re: V3019l binaries bugs - 29-07-2008

You will have to wait till the podbot-developer KWo tells you weither it can be changed or not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V3019m binaries bugs
Old
  (#20)
dor123

Warning V3019m binaries bugs - 30-07-2008

Ok, so far found few things with V3019m.

1. One time (I'm sure it could happen more than one time I just need to play a bit longer), while the CTs looked for the Ts, not sure if bomb planted already or not, there were 3 CTs and they stayed at the same place together, and were looking at the walls, just standing there doing nothing while one of them went forward, backward, forward, backward for a couple of times while holding a pistol at the same place. he could've got killed with ease.

2. There were 2 CTs near the bomb, the bomb was planted (obviously), and I think one of them was defusing it cuz he looked to the bomb's direction although I think he just stared on the ceiling, and the other one waited for him to finish or looked for something to do.
I came, killed the one who was defusing, and the other one just stood the same place he was b4, looking on the floor, like he was looking for equipment or something and theres no way he didn't know I was there cuz I just killed his friend who was few milimeters from him.
He just stood there and mostly was an easy target. Didn't went to defuse bomb and didn't even looked at me.

4. About double chat messages - if the bots are dead, and i'm dead too (the only player on the server), and the dead bots talk, it doesn't double it's normal. But no matter if i'm dead or not the alive bots will mostly say the same things twice. Again - it doesn't happen when I turn off all mods exept for AdminMod HeadShot mode and PODBot from metamod.

5. Sometimes, when the bots got nothing to do (well, at least that's what they think), they turn around or something, looking around on the walls and stuff with a pistol and I founf that very strange because again they were easy targets and even if not it's still dumb the way the look at the ceiling.

6. That is the bug that bothered me the most.
it seems that in the latest binaries the bots developped some sort of WallHack. I saw the terrorists, shot them, they saw me, shot at me back, I went to behind the wall, and they like sprayed the wall and hit me ALOT, and mostly killed me. It's like they knew where I am. I tested it and it wasn't luck. It happened alot. I just stand behind the wall and they simply shoot me right through it like they can see me. I even moved alot, stopped, stayed at the same place few seconds, and they killed me.
There was also a thing that a terrorist shot the wall, alot like there was someone there, and I changed the spec view to last living CT and I saw he is in the exact place behind the wall where the T shot!!!! :O
Another thing is when they know there's an enemy behind the wall, no matter if because of the bug or simply they saw them going back there, when they are spraying, the team that was with me (CT) shot with damn PISTOLS on the wall, not desert eagle that can go through it easily, but USP!!! I'm not sure that the terrorist did that too. The CTs actually expected to hit someone that way...
I know what you're thinking, that when their crosshair got locked on me they followed my moves and guessed where am I if I continued going the same way, OR you're probably thinking that I made alot of noise from footsteps but first of all they we're too far to hear it and secondly they hit me even when I stood perfectly still. Even if they did heard my footsteps it still nearly impossible to figure out EXACTLY where I am!

Thanks alot for any help,

dor123

Tags
v3019l binaries bug