.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

Multiple Weapons
Old
  (#1)
Ancient
PodBot MM's Laziest Waypointer

Default Multiple Weapons - 14-08-2006

I don't know if this is a bug or what.

But after I waypoint maps like aim_ak-colt_barn and aim_pistols the map crashes on round 2.

I think its because their are multiple weapons in like slot 2 and 1.

I assume that this is the problem, because other maps that don't have multiple weapons in slot 1 and 2 they run fine.

If you need to test them aim_ak-colt_barn is available for dl at my website. and I'm not going to release aim_pistols unless you want to test it also.

[Web Designer][Waypointer][Gamer]
CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com
[Never Trust the Untrusted]

Re: Multiple Weapons
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Multiple Weapons - 15-08-2006

Please fix the link on the page as below - otherwise I'm not able to download nor map nor Your pwf...

http://www.cfe-clan.com/%7B$CFEGAMES_MAP%7D

Not Found

The requested URL /{$CFEGAMES_MAP} was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.cfe-clan.com Port 80

[EDIT]
@Ancient - what is the version of pb mm You are using? Try with V3 beta 14e from the filebase - and let me know if it still crashes for You.
[/EDIT]

Last edited by KWo; 15-08-2006 at 09:26..

Old
  (#3)
Ancient

I'm sorry but I'm having alot of security issues with CFE-Clan.com right now.
The games link is www.cfegames.com

I will try 14e, I've been 1 beta release behind for awhile.

Edit - It keeps crashing on round 2. and when I just waypointed aim_pistols and restarted the map it crashed then also.

It crashed when I used 14e also.

www.cfegames.com/maps.php?id=aim_pistols
www.cfegames.com/maps.php?id=aim_ak47colt_barn

ak47colt_barn isn't that bad when it crashes, it normally crashes around round 10, but aim_pistols is the second round.
This is not an all the time issue, but it happens quite often.

I don't really know what it is, I think maybe it would be a buy issue but you solved that awhile ago, and maybe their trying to switch guns and gets confused and crashes the game. It's something about them when they spawn on the second round they are trying to do something that the game doesn't agree with. There's like 5 pistols in slot 2 and ak47_barn has 2 weapons in slot 1.
I'm thinking maybe when bots are able to pick gernades that in aim maps they should be able to choose multiple weapons in slot 1 and 2 if there are more than 1 weapon in those slots.

CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com

Last edited by Ancient; 15-08-2006 at 13:36..

Old
  (#4)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

YapB is working correctly with these maps?

[EDIT]
I can not extract Your pwf for aim_pistols (unknown method of compression). I have tryied with Total Commander build in zip and winrar (both cases the same result). Can You make a zip file and attache it here to Your post (only pwf)?
[/EDIT]

Last edited by KWo; 15-08-2006 at 14:42..

Old
  (#5)
Ancient

I haven't tryed YaPB with them. I've stopped using YaPB since I didn't have to re-waypoint the camp waypoints in the maps.

Edit- Okay I just tried YaPB 2.25 and the game crashes automaticly.

www.cfegames.com/faq.php#1

I have pxp pvi and pwf in the zip.

CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com

Last edited by Ancient; 15-08-2006 at 14:58..

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient
Edit- Okay I just tried YaPB 2.25 and the game crashes automaticly.
Please inform strelomet. He likes such crashes.

www.cfegames.com/faq.php#1

Quote:
I have pxp pvi and pwf in the zip.
Your zip is using non-standard format which forces me to use either legall version of Winzip 10 (I don't like to buy it) or to use a crack in the link You pointed the page with it at Your www. Some nervous people here could warn You or even ban for posting links to such things...
Can You just make the normal zip for me to prevent wasting my time?

Old
  (#7)
Ancient

Your so mean it's unbelievable.

I thought you would like free software because you can download trial software and visit 1 website and unlock the full version. I never had a complaint about full software, you might as well report me and put this 16 yr old kid in jail.

I've been nice and I didn't know telling you a bug was wasting your time.
You might as well delete all my urls and ban me. This is pathetic, I will stop supporting you and I will find something else to do, I am just trying to be a good person and help out. But I guess that's also wasting your time.

I've stayed up for 3 days helping a person, and not once I told them they were wasting my time. I help people, I am trying to help you make your bot better, and apparently that's also wasting your time. This whole project must be wasting your time.

You can find someone else to be your bitch and take it up the ass.
I have a limit to how much frustration I can take from people and you've been mean the whole time.
I appreciated it when you took time to get on MSN messnager and help me figure out this waypointing business, and I'm sorry that I've ever wasted your time. I'm very annoyed right now and very frustrated, I'm just trying to help and you don't even a little bit appreciate it and apparently that was just wasting my time waypointing to make your bot more popular.

Please just deny my very existence.

CFE Games Administrator
[CFE]Games.com

Old
  (#8)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Quote:
I thought you would like free software because you can download trial software and visit 1 website and unlock the full version.
I never had a complaint about full software, you might as well report me and put this 16 yr old kid in jail.
Yes - You unlock it by a crack - that link You gave me is pointing the file with a crack... Did You see it (for some reason I cannot post it here)? If so - it should be clear for You then...

You rewerted one word I said into all I didn't say. I just said - "I don't want to download and install the trial version (I must unlock it by buying or unistall). If i cannot just easy way unzip Your file - I don't have time to install the stuff I need to uninstall later". That's all. I'm working 12h a day (right now at delegation out of my country with limited time with the connection to the internet - so I really need speed up things).

So the only thing wasting my time is asking me to install the software normally I don't need and I don't want (because I must unistall it after the time is expired for the trial version - I don't want to unlock it by that crack You pointed the link to - well not dirrectly - You just said it's under Utilities or something - but there was the link with a crack).
You are too much nervous...
Nobody said You are doing bad job. Just try to make things more easy (as uzing legall zip tools - don't force the people to use Your favourite tools - especially if they cannot be used as 100% legal).
I would like to have so much time You have - then I will not complain about some stupid software I need to install to take one file I need...
I hope this is now clear what I meant.

I You feel hurt - sorry - I didn't want to say something against You. About that banning - I said only You should be more careful what You are posting, because I saw the people here already banned by posting link to illegal stuffs. I didn't say I should ban You or warn You or whatever You got as my reply...

Can You just send me that pwf by email or something? Because I couldn't get it today - we lost one day. Tomorrow evening I'll be preparingt to the travel back to my country. It means until monday evening (I'll be busy at home) I'll do nothing with this, because the only day I could look at it it was today evening - but I'm not able right now do anything...

Old
  (#9)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Oh guys....

Ok, let's back to topic, Just debugging things, and it's showed me very strange erros. First error occurs in fun_amxxx.dll, if AMXX is enabled (fun_amxx.dll!07a2251c()). I've tried to disable AMXX and tried, again, and it's now showed me more than strange errors, showing Assmbler code of Strlen () function. Error not caused by weapon_strip issue, thats for sure.

Old
  (#10)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Multiple Weapons - 16-08-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by strelomet View Post
Oh guys....

Ok, let's back to topic, Just debugging things, and it's showed me very strange erros. First error occurs in fun_amxxx.dll, if AMXX is enabled (fun_amxx.dll!07a2251c()). I've tried to disable AMXX and tried, again, and it's now showed me more than strange errors, showing Assmbler code of Strlen () function. Error not caused by weapon_strip issue, thats for sure.
If the AMX X You are using is 1.75a (with fun module 1.75) - can You post the bug also in Bug report on AMX X forum? Even if it's concerning to the bots only - the fun module shouldn't crash - in my opinion...

The crash happens only on CS1.6 - I believe. I was trying on CS1.5 (I've got only this one now at the PC I'm currently using) and it doesn't crash.