.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Game servers > Server admin help
Server admin help Post here your questions related to how to get a server working, etc.

1.6 CS HLDS bots with client-side menu?
Old
  (#1)
HYTE_Perendinater

Default 1.6 CS HLDS bots with client-side menu? - 19-07-2004

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, but I've looked all over, and come up blank.

I'm looking for a bot to run on my new 1.6 CS HLDS server. All I really want are some bots to fill slots when not enough people are playing. And it would be nice to occasionally have "botfests" (16 bots v. 3 to 7 humans).

But here's the kicker: I need a menu which allows my admins to control the bots (add, remove, slay, set skill, set auto-add threshold, etc.). I'm trying not to avoid mEAn, as I have tons of metamod plugins running and I don't need yet another full-fledged management system. All I want is a simple menu, even if it something like a clanmod add-in, for adding/kicking/slaying bots.

Although the bots were a bit dumb, good old PLBot fit the bill perfectly in 1.5. But it won't work under 1.6. So the good news is I get to use a mod with a better AI (I hope). The bad news is... I can't find one which also has a menu.

Any ideas?

Re: 1.6 CS HLDS bots with client-side menu?
Old
  (#2)
mastersniperguy

Warning Re: 1.6 CS HLDS bots with client-side menu? - 03-03-2008

im looking for the same thing.. and i saw u said u have a lot of plugins and i was woundering if you knew of a good rank plugin i have admin mod now