.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

most funny spam you ever got
Old
  (#1)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default most funny spam you ever got - 05-01-2004

Got this in my mailbox in the morning... where on Earth (or beyond) will they stop???
Quote:
Banned CD Government don't want me to sell it. See Now %RND_SYB carboxy dental ash quad infighting ballard pigeon orestes archipelago pin wherewith expellable compare
avogadro atonal cupid ditty confer acts abstinent blenheim foolish caveat whine electoral celesta carbone anderson as oscillate elide impressible rd canary december lick chime soft cameroun simmons caryatid
exempt edging agile honeysuckle sib trounce compendium slap alliterate excretion bestow usaf wasteland dilatory foil bellflower toastmaster add citron slavish continue inexplicit abyssinia ought aventine cork clown surname mush done
quakeress dobbin aileron anarch cookie immutable spectroscopic monoxide participant recursion collins aver doltish brazil celibacy mendacity remnant lithosphere wring blandish burton freudian sideway
cause slivery boatload cool mastermind crosswort apollonian drag allele debilitate johansen bawdy chordate commensurable jamaica collins forgot chore certain abstention bayesian chadwick grizzly waveguide levulose hearken article sanctuary horowitz regal declivity java dither
sovkhoz mcginnis crowd demoniac astrophysical cab switchboard confiscatory ecclesiastic respirator wiretapper contentious aplomb eurydice ruse cuisine she'll palette formic virginian detention
gal southernmost innumerable sterling corkscrew culture dictum offspring symphonic mosque osaka complement harden brillouin step min ashmen deviant wishbone qua canoga persevere pasty adelaide diligent subvert appellant housewives lovebird diffractometer evasive molest livingston batwing britain compendia fever abbas
dung curriculum rowley keg melodramatic amulet gibbous cooke dissident scarlet need eighty berkshire dreamt ruthenium hybrid crossbar chicago deception underclassman harangue almighty decontrol recital winifred aster scrimmage requited blur dilogarithm
bantu impressible passer calais chairmen adrian ainu crave consolidate din cromwell babysitting bogging confidential abetted dispensate baseball abusive inveterate durance
clothier leaflet congresswoman transpond blat contretemps troll shareown blister significant downright architecture alpert irreconcilable demerit burro overhang
blackball borealis standby exterior actor bloodshot anglophobia insinuate mastodon delhi sacrilegious
I mean come on, that's impossible ? How can people really happen to THINK they will make money with that stuff ???
'don't get it.
clueless. o_O

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

2 to 5 inches in 2 weeks!%RND_SYB TV hjghjnbmrsaaew
Old
  (#2)
HangFire
Best served chilled

Default 2 to 5 inches in 2 weeks!%RND_SYB TV hjghjnbmrsaaew - 05-01-2004

Heres the first two out of about 50 spams in one of my accounts. Spammers really need to learn how to write decent scripts. The jibberish doesn't really encourage me to be scammed by their product/service.

Quote:
Free Cable%RND_SYB TV cordage compline clause wealthy expectorate hire kowloon freon paragraph mammoth instance clearance dumbbell philosophic dutchess riverfront neurophysiology bouquet case vow technocrat acapulco bypass amphibious gop tilde watch norwegian altruism affectation bloc conservative dyer prefer archibald sally apocrypha artie lessee ah

Quote:
Pm ajify Have more fr.e.e time... m tictmw e yypwv Be in control of your destiny... v ifrcn o khbb Say no to the workforce and the rat race... i lxr sr iop Don't be emp1oyed . . . be Se1f-employed. q lebsc bg nathvl We show you how to make the change. d qo y y Find the pot of Go1d at the end of the rainbow. jh gn xk fhuy Enter here p vjmt cs tw Quit service available at website I wept when I was born, and every day shows why. m 13lrb02v,r a uuqoyjy.

Re: most funny spam you ever got
Old
  (#3)
Leagle
Failed student

Default Re: most funny spam you ever got - 06-01-2004

And I thought I had it bad with penis enlargements and "look 20 years younger" pills. I get plenty of other crap as well, and lots of it.>

RESISTANCE IS use-LESS!

Brother Boot Knife of Quiet Reflection

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (492645 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

Old
  (#4)
-=RAV=-AdrianShephard
Current Status: MIA

Default Re: most funny spam you ever got - 06-01-2004

i got a metaphose one i laughed my ass off

Spamming RB Forums Since August 2001.

Old
  (#5)
-=RAV=-AdrianShephard
Current Status: MIA

Default Re: most funny spam you ever got - 10-01-2004

Men: Choose Only Reliable, Medically Approved Penis Enhancement!

DOCTORS AGREE ...
VigRX’s All-Natural Formula Gives Safe, Lasting and Meaningful Results.

If you suffer from small penis size, inability to maintain erection, incomplete erection or diminished sexual drive, there is now reliable, results-oriented help available.

The following information is critical if you are seeking the most effective and safe treatment for these problems. Please read the following detailed information to explore the best way to attain maximum penis enlargement and penis health.

Albion Medical is a dedicated group of professionals focused entirely on the enhancement and improvement of sexual function and enjoyment. We've helped thousands of men achieve the sexual health and satisfaction that are integral to overall health and well-being. Even apparently insurmountable problems such as small penis size or weak performance can be solved by Albion Medical's emphasis on the man's total health.

Traditionally, the medical community has taken a reactionary approach to dysfunction by responding to problems with aggressive prescriptions or invasive surgery. Unfortunately, these methods often cause unwanted and even dangerous side effects. Attempts to enhance penis size through non-medical methods usually mean ineffective pills or exercises, or even worse, manipulations that brutalize the penis with weights, straps, rings or pumps.

The Albion Medical way is to concentrate on the highest potential of the healthy body. Our dedicated scientists combine traditional health practices with modern science to help men reach their sexual peak or overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.

We have developed the top-performing product now available on the market today: VigRX™

VigRX™, a carefully calibrated supplement for men's full sexual health, penis enhancement and peak performance.
VigRX™combines:

Spamming RB Forums Since August 2001.

Old
  (#6)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Quote:
Albion Medical is a dedicated group of professionals focused entirely on the enhancement and improvement of sexual function and enjoyment
MAO, I imagine the company indeed ... why wouldn't I apply for beta-testing ? I'd f*ck hordes of nurses all day for Science

Old
  (#7)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

rofl. Combine it with all those other sexy spam mails you have and you should be living happily, with millions of money and lots of beautifull women at your 'disposal'

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me

Old
  (#8)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
Attempts to enhance penis size through non-medical methods usually mean ineffective pills or exercises, or even worse, manipulations that brutalize the penis with weights, straps, rings or pumps.
Yeah, you mean like the ineffective non-medical method you are proposing?

Quote:
DOCTORS AGREE ...
Yes, doctors often do agree, but you fail to state just what they are agreeing to.

Quote:
We have developed the top-performing product now available on the market today: VigRX™
That trade marked name is sure familiar shomhow ...

Quote:
Albion Medical is a dedicated group of professionals focused entirely on the enhancement and improvement of sexual function and enjoyment.
Yes, and I'd trust my penis's well being to the hands of a company named CORPORATION BAHAMAS #33

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...tate=3k867.2.2

What happend to CORPORATION BAHAMAS #32, 31, 30, 29, 28 .... ?

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Last edited by botmeister; 10-01-2004 at 20:34..

Old
  (#9)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: most funny spam you ever got - 11-01-2004

Now look at this PEARL!!!!
Quote:
Hello distortion,

At last you have an opportunity to purchase good directly from manufactures. You save your money purchasing quality products from our plant's store.
Today we present you FatBlast product.

What is FatBlast actually?

Fatblast is an advanced fat-binding supplement that removes fat from the foods you eat!
Formulated with the powerful fat-binding fiber Chitosan, the proprietary blend of all-natural compounds...

Our corporation was the first one who started selling this product on
the web in the year 2004. Try our FDA approved product tday enlivening

Read about our dscounts and special bonses:
http://www.stupidpharmaaddress.com/crap/index.php?pid=gimmeyourcash

president bracket grotesques hooker, billionth Dixon ethically suspicion artificer spanners idiot groups Osgood expose migration Blackmer smirk.
what is fascinating with this one is that the last sentence sounds like it could make a great lot of sense, don't you think ?
and the "Hello distortion", really ... I would have searched for something dumb I don't think I would ever have found THAT!!!
*dies laughing*

Old
  (#10)
Dis Guy Here

Default Re: most funny spam you ever got - 11-01-2004

rofl that is (one of) the funniest thing(s) i have ever read.