.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

v2base_te
Old
  (#1)
slightbreeze

Default v2base_te - 04-06-2006

Hi people,thanks for the great mod, it`s first class, Also the forums here have really helped me getting it up and running, it mostly works great still get the odd crash though,so I just delete it then restall it again, only takes a couple of mins then i`m of again.I like to play a few maps before I go on line,it has really helped my game play big time specially after you have a few one on ones,them bots can move man,hehe the way they jump and strafe,then go prone, excellent.
On the v2base_te map[great map] I notice the allied engineers think they are playing v2_base,they don`t know the base wall has moved forward, so they are stuck there as they can`t see the wall, So when I blow the wall the game moves ok again,but the engineers plant the dino were the wall used to be on the v2_base map.Just thought I would point this out to yous,I bet you know this anyways but just incase.tbo I`m a big noob with computers,I didn`t even know were my ET folder was until I downloaded and run fritz, thanks for the lesson.
Also on the braundorf map which works very well I get this warning in yellow writing,
Warning:couldn`t find image for shader textures/braundorf/terrain_grass_path "should I worry about this ?"
And on all maps I get this in white writing
Couldn`t exec configs/radar.cfg
Couldn`t exec configs/whatever map I am on at this time ,cfg
"is this ok?" because as I say I am a noob and I would be very grateful which I allready am because I love Fritz. Tank support looks great by the way.
Bye for now and thanks again .

Re: v2base_te
Old
  (#2)
Maleficus

Default Re: v2base_te - 05-06-2006

The "yellow" text warning is just a minor ET warning letting you know it can't find some image it needs. Most likely, the map author forgot to include something. That has nothing to do with Fritz.

Fritz supports per map config execution, if you so choose - if it can't find a cfg file for that map, it just lets you know and continues on without issue.

I'm not sure the status of V2base - I'll have to ask about that.

Dum Spiro Spero

Re: v2base_te
Old
  (#3)
slightbreeze

Default Re: v2base_te - 05-06-2006

Cheers Maleficus,thankyou for that,you guys know your stuff. I look forward to goldrush,it should be great fun