.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

V3B19o Bugs Report
Old
  (#1)
dor123
Unofficial podbot mm tester

Warning V3B19o Bugs Report - 28-08-2008

Few things I notice while an hour+- long play:

One time, a bot throwed a flashbang on the wall with no clear reason, no enemies around, few seconds after we (me, the bot and another bot) killed an enemy. He flashed himself, me and a bot that was behind me.

A bot looked in the air for about 2 seconds but it was nothing serious (I think it mostly happens when they are using snipers).

The "Follow me." radio command works better, only the bots sometimes tkae their time before actually executing it. I told the bots to follow me, and 2 responded positively. Then one of them walked towards the other bot, until they were closed tightly, and the bot who walked to the second bot, just freezed in the mid-air in a walking position. Both of them didn't move at all. After I watched them for few seconds they finally recovered from the emberrasing moment, and followed me.
Also sometimes they when they follow me and I go through doors they stop for few seconds and they look like their thinking where to go and then one-by-one they follow me again.
I don't think any bot responded positively and didn't followed me. Hard to tell, there were many bots in the area.

Now they almost don't throw HE grenades with no reason and no explainable direction. Only once in a while if at all.

pb_maxbots doesn't work well or I did something wrong maybe.
I set it to 21 (pb_maxbots 21) so it will be 11 Vs 11 including me.
The listenserver's max players was 32. I created the server, used the fillserver command, and it was 11 Vs 10 (including me). One bot wasn't created. I check again - max players 32, pb_maxbots 21 but when I tried adding a bot it said that max bots reached.
Is it a bug or I did something wrong?

Also take a look at this.

dor123

PodBot - The best CS Bots evah! (KWo rulez)

F*ck OFF but don't forget to also Rock ON

Re: V3B19o Bugs Report
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: V3B19o Bugs Report - 28-08-2008

They are trying to throw flashbangs into corridors (Have You never seen any humans doing like that - throwing a nade into the corridor to eventually flash an enemy?). I can try to spin them 180 degrees after throwing a nade so they will not be flashed them-selves (by their own flashbangs)...
pb_maxbots works like desired. Read docs (or eventually podbot.cfg) what it really is. Read carefully that part saying something about "bots and humans" - then You will understand it.
Please test it more with he nade throwing - I would like to know if they really are doing weird things with he nades only sometimes (which I could consider it as really fixed). The humans also sometimes are baddly throwing nades and killing even the teamnates (Did You really never experience that with humans?).

Tags
v3b19o bugs report