.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums irc server wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps waypoints yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Ideas
Ideas One idea per thread please! :)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
New recoil in botskill.cfg
Old
  (#1)
dr.death
Member
 
dr.death's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Idea New recoil in botskill.cfg - 30-03-2012

My idea is as follows:
Create an individual chance of recoil control in each skill, example:
# Settings for Bots Skill 100
MIN_DELAY 0.0
MAX_DELAY 0.1
MIN_TURNSPEED 8.0
MAX_TURNSPEED 15.0
AIM_OFFS_X 3.0
AIM_OFFS_Y 3.0
AIM_OFFS_Z 5.0
HEADSHOT_ALLOW 100
HEAR_SHOOTTHRU 100
SEEN_SHOOTTHRU 100
STOPED_FOR_SHOOT 70
CROUCHED_FOR_SHOOT 30

In the above example the new bot stand still in place to attack the enemy in 70% of cases and the other 30% of the time will stay crouched to attack the enemy.
Note: this is only for rifles(runing when shoot create a monster recoil).
That would make bots more equivalent to their current skill, example: newbie noob bots, pro godlike bots.
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aim, botskill.cfg, recoil, skill, sniper


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com