.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Forge of Digital Worlds > Waypointing > POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format
POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format Waypoints for POD-Bot mm

High-Definition waypoint pack, part 2!
Old
  (#1)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default High-Definition waypoint pack, part 2! - 05-04-2004

Phew... FINALLY. Man, did I start to hate those WP's. But now it's done... after checking and tweaking, tweaking and checking (and then some more) I've finally finished the 2nd part.
As I have also found the problem that kept me from uploading here, I can post it right here this time. I also posted it on Terran's Excalibur server (www.cs4us.de), and if anyone wants to host it on his site, I'll be the last one to protest...
Ok, this has been made with one of the last versions of PMB's PODBot fix that was still 100% PODBot-compatible (waypoint-wise), so once again these pwf's will work with all PODBot version around.
[ @Pierre-Marie: I hope you don't mind that I posted the mentioned PB MM version on Excalibur as well - makes it easier for people to get the 100% compatible one...]

Now I'm gonna start fixing and remaking some WPs for the new version with PODBot-incompatible camp points... *sigh*

Oh, for more detailed technical info please refer to the 1st part. This time, I'd rather post a list of all maps inside: as_tigris, as_tundra, cs_bikini (sightly tweaked, overwrite the one from the 1st part), cs_tibet, de_52andalusia, de_52leon, de_52spania, de_aldi2k, de_arizona, de_aztec_c, de_aztec23_beta2, de_bahrain, de_bergheim, de_biochem, de_burscheid, de_centurion, de_clan1_mill, de_clan2_fire, de_comicpirates, de_corsica, de_dawn, de_downtown, de_dust3, de_e605area, de_evergreen, de_freightdeport, de_heat, de_karachi01, de_legato, de_lorraine, de_manila, de_marrakech, de_medina_v1, de_meltdown, de_museum, de_nowhere_xx, de_oilrig, de_pandemonium, de_predator, de_ritual2, de_sahara, de_sandstorm, de_scud_2k1, de_seaside, de_seaside2k, de_spree, de_tegea, de_terminal22, de_tiefgarage, de_timwork-s, de_tpoint, de_vengeance, de_vine, de_winternuke, fy_neighbors.
Attached Files
File Type: zip hq-waypointpack_pt2.zip (808.5 KB, 574 views)

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Re: High-Definition waypoint pack, part 2!
Old
  (#2)
SoUlFaThEr

Default Re: High-Definition waypoint pack, part 2! - 05-04-2004

and you said i am fast!!!!!!

gotta love that editor!

just wait until we can point and change bad connections or add some from where we stand.......no more console

Old
  (#3)
sr2004

ha good job >BKA< T Wrecks
thank you for the waypoints news (cool)
@+

Old
  (#4)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

@ sr2004: I haven't checked, but I presume you added the second part to your HP? Well, glad you like it and thx for hosting them!

@ SoUlFaThEr: Well, "fast"... *cough* I started the second half about 11 days ago - 11 days for 56 maps, and I didn't MAKE them all new, just checked most... besides, I already had de_karachi01, de_oilrig and fy_neighbors, so only 53 count. Still enough, though. Phew!

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.