.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > JKBotti
JKBotti The new generation of Half-Life bots by ghost of evilspy HLDMOpposing Force

JKBotti
Old
  (#1)
RoboCop
vBulletin Veteran

Default JKBotti - 21-02-2013

Hello I've recently been using JKBotti with the new Metamod-P36 due to the HLDS 2013 update. I know your bots aren't programmed to join in Op4CTF or that. But have you tried using some if and else statements when the op4 server goes to ctf with ""mp_ctfplay 1" and tried like "addbot 1 2 = addbot <team> <character>" in the source code?

Plus I noticed my server on Op4 crashes on some occasions and I've made my mapcycle to use only Op4DM maps. I've noticed the Metamod Interface for JKBotti is outdated with:

"L 02/21/2013 - 15:03:51: [META] dll: Note: plugin '<jk_botti_mm_i386.so>' is using an older interface version (5:7), not the latest interface version (5:13); there might be an updated version of the plugin
JK_Botti: plugin attaching"

If you have any questions or need help from me let me know.

vBulletin Webmaster since 2001

Re: JKBotti
Old
  (#2)
RoboCop
vBulletin Veteran

Default Re: JKBotti - 06-08-2013

Update: I realised some of the Linux .so engines other than JKBotti appears to fail because of the missing i386 suffix for the metamod API to load. I didn't rename or removed the i386 suffix on jkbotti_i386.so just yet and since I've beta tested HLDS SteamPipe servers for HLDM and Op4DM it appears to be working well.

Also does JKBotti need beta testers for it to work not just for Op4CTF but also for DMC in SteamPipe mode? I'd be happy to keep the JKBotti project going since my players seem happy with JKBotti in my servers.

vBulletin Webmaster since 2001