.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Common Questions
Common Questions Are you seeking help ? Get it here !

Re: Podbot3.x
Old
  (#11)
-Cop-

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 26-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
Show me Your users.ini contents, but change all Your passwords You have there - so nobody can see them here - and STEAM_IDs if You are using them.
why? whaT the point in my users.ini?

Quote:
female model is AMX X problem, not podbot mm problem. If AMX X doesn' set any flags for bots, that I cannot do anything with that.

sorry, i know about this, before my asking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cop-
3. just an interesting idea. The new version of bots you want an option that would allow bots to understand the system as living players. to use the flags of the AMX users.ini
your answering:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo
Now I got Your idea, but there is no ready solution. ...bla bla bla... If this is an amxx plugin, You can give me the link, I'll take a look at its code. Maybe there is something which prevents to use it correctly with bots.
im giving all codes for u, - users ini ang plug code

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cop-
its very simple plugin, this code

Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>
#include <cstrike>

public plugin_init() {
register_plugin("Lady Admin", "2.0", "by @)(otnik inc.")
register_event("ResetHUD", "resetModel", "b")
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}

public plugin_precache() {
precache_model("models/player/Someonefemodel_te/someonefemodel_te.mdl")
precache_model("models/player/Someonefempdel_ct/someonefemodel_ct.mdl")

return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}

public resetModel(id, level, cid) {
if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_LEVEL_H) {
new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)
if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {
cs_set_user_model(id, "someonefemodel_te")
}
else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {
cs_set_user_model(id, "someonefemodel_ct")
}
else {
cs_reset_user_model(id)
}
}

return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
but this code worked with user.ini for real players with "t" flag (ADMIN_LEVEL_H). also, for different models i can use other flag and other path's and filenames

Code:
// users.ini

"Someone Player 1" "" "tz" "k"
"Someone Player 2" "" "tz" "k"

// ets
in User.ini im recorded all bots fe-name (Kim_Basinger, Jennifer_Anniston, Bridget_Fonda, and ets), starting the game, and understand after, that user.ini not work for bots
and and finally, u talk me this?

Quote:
female model is AMX X problem, not podbot mm problem. If AMX X doesn' set any flags for bots, that I cannot do anything with that.
where are your logic? you not need my users.ini. or you forget to write that, or you make a fool of me.
lol. I made myself plug-in faster than to get a constructive conversation with you.

Last edited by -Cop-; 26-11-2010 at 00:40..

Old
  (#12)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 26-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cop- View Post
why? whaT the point in my users.ini?
I just wanted to see You didn't mistake and You didn't write Kim Basinger instead Kim_Basinger (space instead underscore). I also wanted to see how real players are recognized by Your users.ini
Is there anything there You may really need to hide? I told You - change passwords - for Your saftety - then post its here. Nobody can do any harm on Your server if You don't how Your passwords.

Quote:
and and finally, u talk me this?
Well - I was never trying to add any flag with AMX X to podbot mm, so I don't know if that is possible or not. It's nowhere described. To get the real info I would need to have time to browse AMX X sources and to see how AMX X gives flags to users. Then I would see if there is or there is not any prevention to give bots any flag. If I would see there is no prevention to give flags for bots, I would need to reasearch all podbot mm code to find if there is or there is not any clear of user defined flags. After researching (and also finding nothing) that I would need to maybe tell You this what I know about other CS behaviour for bots - on every round start the flag FL_FAKECLIENT for all bots are just cleared by CS and I have to add it in the bot code all the time (to prevent confusion by AMX aX and other mods they are checking if the user is a bot or not by checking FL_FAKECLIENT flag). If CS just do something, I cannot prevent that. If You are giving some flag to the player, but maybe CS is clearing it by it-self for bots - what can I do? To clearly answer to Your question - I'm not going to add a feature to podbot mm to read AMX X users.ini file to eventualy force adding any flag for the bot or not (like I'm forcing adding the FL_FAKECLIENT flag). If I'm asking You about something - it's because I'm trying to find the solution or I'm trying to find the reason of Your problem - why it's unsolvable i.e.

Just one stupid question more - what is Your setting of pb_detailnames in podbot.cfg?

Quote:
where are your logic? you not need my users.ini. or you forget to write that, or you make a fool of me.
Do You really think I don't have anything better to do than making fool of You?
Quote:
lol. I made myself plug-in faster than to get a constructive conversation with you.
Look - I'm trying to help users here the best I can - even with my much limited time I have to do it. If You don't feel enough satisfied after the conversation with me - You can try to find someone else to better help You. Good luck.

Old
  (#13)
-Cop-

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 28-11-2010

Quote:
question more - what is Your setting of pb_detailnames in podbot.cfg?
i have pb_detailnames 0 (no skilldisplay and no [POD] prefix before the name)

Quote:
Do You really think I don't have anything better to do than making fool of You?
sorry, really, i don't understand, why u ask me about my users.ini around... I already gave my user.ini, for u. You need standart text with comments from this (and myself admin names)? why? myself permissions and my admin model - its Ok, because im a not fake client. and this discussion is not about real players. my users.ini - at standart, nothing superfluous, the exception - my bot names (whith one flag), which I have already quoted

Code:
// users.ini

// ets
"t" - fe-model plugin flag, "z" - defines a standard user, "k" - nick-sensitive, but i can not define this flag at all, without a difference. if idea with fe-models will worked, this option should not have values.

and i understand about this: users.ini do not work with fake clients.

I just gave an interesting idea for you about automatic define fe-models for bots, and one of the way for implementation this. but you started to answer me as though I'm surprised that fake client's not work with user.ini.

please, just answer! - if you are interested in this idea, and if interested, please, share the plans about, if not then and do not talk - let me know - I will think myself about automatically fe-model for fake clients

Last edited by -Cop-; 28-11-2010 at 06:33..

Old
  (#14)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 28-11-2010

Quote:
sorry, really, i don't understand, why u ask me about my users.ini around... I already gave my user.ini, for u. You need standart text with comments from this (and myself admin names)? why? myself permissions and my admin model - its Ok, because im a not fake client. and this discussion is not about real players. my users.ini - at standart, nothing superfluous, the exception - my bot names (whith one flag), which I have already quoted

Code:
// users.ini

// ets
"t" - fe-model plugin flag, "z" - defines a standard user, "k" - nick-sensitive, but i can not define this flag at all, without a difference. if idea with fe-models will worked, this option should not have values.
I already told You:
Quote:
I just wanted to see You didn't mistake and You didn't write Kim Basinger instead Kim_Basinger (space instead underscore). I also wanted to see how real players are recognized by Your users.ini
Quote:
and i understand about this: users.ini do not work with fake clients.
Even if You are thinking the converstaion with me is useless - I was already browsing AMX X source code and I didn't find there any clearly written prevention to add to bots flags same like real players from users.ini. There might be a difference within code of joining bots and humans to the server - when the flag is set. That make me courious - why it doesn't work then? I would need to make more debug tests to see what is happening with Your flags when the bot joins the server. For that I don't have time right now - same like for adding this feature to bot code, which is important for You, but useless for majority of other users (You are the only one asking about this).

Quote:
I just gave an interesting idea for you about automatic define fe-models for bots, and one of the way for implementation this. but you started to answer me as though I'm surprised that fake client's not work with user.ini.
please, just answer! - if you are interested in this idea, and if interested, please, share the plans about, if not then and do not talk - let me know - I will think myself about automatically fe-model for fake clients
I already answered:

Quote:
To clearly answer to Your question - I'm not going to add a feature to podbot mm to read AMX X users.ini file to eventualy force adding any flag for the bot or not (like I'm forcing adding the FL_FAKECLIENT flag). If I'm asking You about something - it's because I'm trying to find the solution or I'm trying to find the reason of Your problem - why it's unsolvable i.e.
Wasn't that the answer to Your question? I wanted to help You by understanding where the problem is - because it probably should work - but You have seen it doesn't. I mean it should work without adding extra feature code to podbot mm. If I have more time I'll try to do yet the research through podbot mm code to see if AMX X flags maybe are somewhere cleared in podbot mm code (I don't think so). But if so - I can try to think what may happen if I change that for You (the code always surprises me - one change for some situation makes always some side-effects in other situations). Don't forget the all podbot mm code isn't mine. I'm just maintaing it by adding features, fixing old/new bugs, but I didn't create it from nothing.

Old
  (#15)
-Cop-

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 29-11-2010

Thanx for the support. im get it! my women bots are created automatically now. I am satisfied and happy

ps. really, AMXx users.ini worked with podbot_mm.

Old
  (#16)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot3.x - 29-11-2010

So - where the problem was if it's working now?