.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

Crash in CS1.5 when map loads
Old
  (#1)
fj1200

Default Crash in CS1.5 when map loads - 15-09-2007

Hello. Im on a w2k with hl1111 cs15 trying to start a local server with pobbot V3_b18c.
I hade PB 2.5 on the machine but since i found out PB is alive and kicking why not try the new stuff.
So i downloaded the zip file extracted it in ..\cstrike folder tryed to play and then read the readme.txt.
Downloaded the HL adm 2.50.60 pack installed it checked that it was working Placed a new copy of pobbot V3_b18c in ..\cstrike and one in ..\cstrike\addons Same thing, it crashes after i have started a new server, it crashes about 2-3 sec after i push create, therePle are no error messages, no txt displayed, nothing im just back at the desktop.
Ive tryed to modify the plugins.ini thats all, it works if i # out the podbot_mm.dll line but then there no bots obviusly.....

Re: Crash in CS1.5 when map loads
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Crash in CS1.5 when map loads - 16-09-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
Placed a new copy of pobbot V3_b18c in ..\cstrike and one in ..\cstrike\addons
First read this topic, because it seems You aren't sure where and how You should to install podbot mm...

Note :
If You are using All-In-One package under CS1.5, You need to remove the file called csdm-plugins.ini placed in addons\amxmodx\configs folder.

Old
  (#3)
fj1200

I extrackted the podbot_full_V3_b18c.zip file to the folders, it seams like it's a ready filestructure and look's like the files from 2.5.
There's nothing about where and how in the readme.txt, But it's cleary stated in the link
I dont have a addons\amxmodx\ folder, only adminmod, metamod and podbot. There is no csdm-plugins.ini anyware in the halflife folder or subfolders.
In dlls there's admin_MM.dll and amx_admin.dll.
Is this a issues with HL adm 2.50.60 pack?

I have some updates from the Steamless Project Site can this mess things up?

Old
  (#4)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

The main difference between podbot mm and podbot 2.5 is this - the new podbot mm needs its "podbot" folder to be placed in cstrike\addons folder (the old podbot 2.5 needed for its "podbot" folder the main cstrike folder). The old pb 2.5 didn't need metamod - the new one needs it.

Try to start the game without adminmod, but with podbot mm (loaded by metamod from its plugins.ini). Make sure You have renamed the old "podbot" folder (that one from 2.5 version) to "podbot_old" - to make sure there are not loaded podbot mm and podbot 2.5 simultaneously.
The steamless project is not supported here, but pb mm should work with old CS1.5.

Old
  (#5)
fj1200

Default Re: Crash in CS1.5 when map loads - 20-09-2007

OK, ive got it running.
There was a missmatch with the metamod.dll, HL adm 2.50.60 pack has a to old one.
I disabled the adminmod, changed the dll and now it's working.

Thanx for the help