.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Re: Ernst Zundel deported from Canada to Germany - WTF?
Old
  (#21)
Leagle
Failed student

Default Re: Ernst Zundel deported from Canada to Germany - WTF? - 04-03-2005

About the sex-crime thing, fair enough. I really only remembered the Belgian one from a while back because it lasted a while and rocked the country. This is just another example, but it seems to have been a much more bizarre network. The one I was thinking of was more a kidnap thing.

And on the subject of Iraq et-al. While this stuff leaks out, etc. it never really takes hold. It always and consistantly gets forgiven because it's "us, the good guys". People really see it that way, when it comes to the crunch.

RESISTANCE IS use-LESS!

Brother Boot Knife of Quiet Reflection

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (492645 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

Old
  (#22)
HangFire
Best served chilled

Default Re: Ernst Zundel deported from Canada to Germany - WTF? - 04-03-2005

And thats why they're distancing themselves more and more from their allies all the time.

Old
  (#23)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Ernst Zundel deported from Canada to Germany - WTF? - 06-03-2005

@PMB

Quote:
I've been told that even talking "technically" about the Holocaust is an extremely sensitive topic in Germany
It's an extremely sensitive topic in France too. This just happened
French professor suspended for doubting Holocaust

It seems "doubting the Holocaust" means only to ask questions about it.

I'm a little bit of a history buff, so I did some of my own research and learned that the word Holocaust with a capital "H" did not exist prior to 1978.

I hope I won't be accused of doubting the Holocaust for pointing this out

The capital "H" version of the word appears to of been coined after the NBC TV miniseries Holocaust which was first broadcast in 1978. After the miniseries, the word "Holocaust" became a household word, and found its way into dictionaries, encyclopedias, history books and so on.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#24)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

I won't complain about that guy. He's a far right militant, the same party as Jean-Marie Le Pen who is the openly racist leader of the Front National. These guys always use the same technique to earn votes: every two or three months they state something highly scandalous, all the press talks about them, and they make use of the next three months to try and minimize what they said. And the worse is that it works.

Moreover that guy was not asking the right questions, and especially NOT in an honest way. He had a racist agenda, it's fair that he be sanctioned.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#25)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
I won't complain about that guy. He's a far right militant, the same party as Jean-Marie Le Pen who is the openly racist leader of the Front National.
Be careful, the same things were said about Zundel when they rail roaded his ass off to Germany using illegal star chamber tactics.

You may be next, and why not?

I have yet to speak to anyone who belongs to one of these right wing militant groups, but I have found that there are many people who are asking legitimate questions and doing legitimate research on all sorts of dogma, not just the Holocaust. Some of the work I've seen is rather impressive and can be independantly confirmed.

TBH I've become so cynical due to the habitual lying from both government and media that I don't even think these racist groups exist. They are probably made up just to scare us, or to discredit the people who are asking legitimate questions and doing legitimate research.

Think about 9/11 and all the lies we've been told. Where are the hordes of terrorists? Why was the 9/11 crimes never properly investigated? Don't forget the lessons of Gulf War II. Where are the WMD's, the mass graves? Where are the flower tossing happy people? People forgot about the lessons of Gulf War Part One where we were told that babies were being ripped out of incubators and thrown onto the hospital floor.

Are we supposed to think that proven habitual liars and criminals are honestly trying to protect us from even worse liars and criminals? I seriously do not need or want their protection.

What I think is nuts, is that because of the Zundel affair my curiosity got the better of me, and now I'm digging deep into a subject that I had absolutely no interested in. I think the best way to keep people like Zundel silent, is to pay them no attention at all.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut