.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Game servers > Bot Servers
Bot Servers You own a bot server? Here is the place to chat about it!

op1e's PODBOT palace
Old
  (#1)
op1e

Default op1e's PODBOT palace - 30-07-2005

The PALACE is open!!! Well, most of the time, its a listen serv so I run it on the weekends and after 6 on weekdays. I'm running PB2.6 and amxX (just switched from regular amx) and I'm running a sick amount of amxX plugins. mp5m203(bind a key to buy grenade or just keep buying HE's, 20 max). Dual mp5s (double damage), tracer fire (team colors), gore, glow damage, tuff kill rewards, unreal souds, zoomgun (now u can zoom all the unscoped weapons including pistols, just bind a key in console, type bind f +zoom, or whatever key u like) norecoil (costs 2000, just type /norecoil in chat) and cs user models menu, which precaches 2 custom models right now (to keep client dl's from being too long). The vip is agent smith and the t's custom model is splinter cell. When there's enough real people I turn it into matrix vs. splinter cell arena!!! Anyway, someone please let me know how long it takes to join this server and your connection speed so that I know if I want to trim the custom models down or not. So come on in and enjoy some eye candy while you kill some bots. The ip is 65.24.44.99. It may change from time to time because my roadrunner does funny stuff and I have to reboot my modem, so look for the name if that ever happens.

Last edited by op1e; 30-07-2005 at 22:34..