.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding
Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding Where the official development happens

[READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT
Old
  (#1)
yusuzuki

Default [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT - 23-10-2005

Hello evreyone.

After checking the forums people having problems setting up Bots whit amx/metamod. So i checked the problem that's blocking amx when you turn on bots.:CTFB:

So i will give out the full release that u need to run a Wc3ft-Bots-Amx-Metamod whit out gettin the game crash/dc/gettin wc3ft work alone or the bots.

Installation:
Step1.Put the "addons" that contain bots/amxx/metamod to cstrike.
Step2.After backup the liblist, and just put the liblist u downloaded at cstrike.

-About the bots-
Bot now use race/buy in shopmenu/use ultimates.
----------------
-About the Wc3-
Bind [Key] War3menu to get acces to the "admin acces"
----------------
READ!
Im having problems manage the .zip file.
I'll be posting it up later on the day.
READ!
Credits goes to the people that made "POD" "WC3FT" And "AMXX" I just fixed them all to work togheter.

This was evreything from me.
Thanxx.

If admins want to make this "sticky" go ahead.

Re: [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT
Old
  (#2)
yusuzuki

Default Re: [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT - 23-10-2005

IM Having problem Manage the .zip file, any admin could PM and i send u the file to upload it
Thanxx

Old
  (#3)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT - 23-10-2005

We have already one installer called All-in-one containing metamod 1.18, AMX MOD X 1.55, StatsMe 2.8.3 and podbot R2B46d. Did You whole read that topic?
I doubt if bots can work correctly with WC3FT - if this mod changes player's model, bot might get confused who is a friend and who is an enemy (due to enemy detection based on player's model in bot code). This Your zip conatimns the installer or it's zipped addons with all stuffs needed to play? Does it support linux or not? Which version of Podbot, AMX MOD X, WC3FT does it contain? Please - write more precisly info about that - then we decide to make (or not) this topic as a sticky and we will help You to upload Your file.

Old
  (#4)
yusuzuki

Default Re: [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT - 24-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo
We have already one installer called All-in-one containing metamod 1.18, AMX MOD X 1.55, StatsMe 2.8.3 and podbot R2B46d. Did You whole read that topic?
I doubt if bots can work correctly with WC3FT - if this mod changes player's model, bot might get confused who is a friend and who is an enemy (due to enemy detection based on player's model in bot code). This Your zip conatimns the installer or it's zipped addons with all stuffs needed to play? Does it support linux or not? Which version of Podbot, AMX MOD X, WC3FT does it contain? Please - write more precisly info about that - then we decide to make (or not) this topic as a sticky and we will help You to upload Your file.
Well, ppl keep asking me from the outside site from United bots, so i told em that i am going to take the nessecary items that u need, that would say, amxx/bot/wc3ft, Ppl having problems to install Podbot whit wc3ft beacus the most of the bots u have to re'edit the Liblist, that blocks the Wc3ft to work perfectly.

This that i put on works in windowns, tested in 1.5 and in 1.6 works perfectly, and i have fixed that the bots dont comes to the ranks.

If you moderators dont need this Topic its fine .

And this file contains the newest of evrething, Wc3ft,Amxx,Bot.
And i made easy support installation to "Plugins" Likley a file that's named "Plugins should be here", "SMA Files should be here"

Thats make the player easier to get how to install Plugins.

P.S
The File contain Funmodelx thats allow the bots use the "Plugins".

Thanxx

Old
  (#5)
yusuzuki

And the "All in one" File dont help n00bs how to get it work, i tried it meny times but keep re'edit the liblist, that will make the Wc3ft unplayable.

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Did You try to upload Your file into filebase? I mean here.
It needs to be in podbot mm cathegory. Go to th ebuttom of that page and use "Admin login" to login into filebase and try to add Your file. If You experience still the problem with it - let me know.

Old
  (#7)
Lazarus Long

Hello, everybody:

Just to set things strait let me say that, first I didn't understand what was the first poster intention (I have some dificulty understanding his writing) and second that PODBot mm and Warcraft 3 FT work perfectly together out of the box with the single exception of the chameleon (race and item) as KWo refered (this is a problem with all bot systems we tried).

The PODBot mm system is the one we recommend at WC3Mods for bots with any of the Warcraft 3 family mods under CS and CS:CZ with the bots being able to chose race, level and items from the mod menu system just like a human player. I had several people reporting having dificulty to even notice they were playing against non-humans due to the good usage of the mod options by the PODBot mm system.

There is nothing that can be done regarding the chameleon item, but since the chameleon race is optional we recommend disabling it for servers running with PODBot mm.

Regards,

Old
  (#8)
yusuzuki

Default Re: [READ] If you setting up WC3+BOT - 25-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus Long

There is nothing that can be done regarding the chameleon item, but since the chameleon race is optional we recommend disabling it for servers running with PODBot mm.

Regards,
Wait befor i post it up i will disable the Chameleon i'll be back later on the day.