.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Re: Habemus Papam!
Old
  (#41)
Exilibur
Arnfred

Default Re: Habemus Papam! - 22-04-2005

hmm... had no idea that i wrote something here yesterday evening... but i don't remember much from yesterday evening anyway... I guess i agree with most of it, since it's mostly nonsense, but I think you're right nova, this discussion might be potent but it seems to be very peaceful so far. And btw, half the people here are mods anyway, so wtf.

So please disregard my reply above...

I'm spelling better than leagle when I'm drunk

A greyscale with just one color? Heaven must surely be a dull place.
This calls for an extraordinary mix of psychology and extreme violence!

Old
  (#42)
Lethal

I appologise if ANYONE was offended by any of the things I said, I don't hate any one for have an opinion. I also believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that people can have their own point of view.

Old
  (#43)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

I also wanna state for the record that what i said already is my beliefs, i'm not forcing them onto anyone but rather speaking my opinion on the matter. I don't mean to offend anyone or anything.

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.

Old
  (#44)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo
.... (some text is removed here to make this quote smaller) there are 2 problems - AIDS and poor. I wrote 3 phrases about it here, but I've just deleted them to stop inreasing the temperature here. We can talk about it at priva rather. Or here - if You will stop shout at me...
It was not my intention to shout If you did take it that way, i apologize. I don't think i will make a good discussion partner as i am stif at this point, and not really well informed. Its all i hear anyways from my 'neighbourhood' so how can i be objective? I could probably study this subject, but then again, i could probably code bots in that same time. I'm open for discussion, but i simply won't because i will lose on this subject anyways (i know myself ).

Ofcourse i do respect people's choice, and i don't think anybody here wants to offend someone so don't be scared for us (mods) to somehow ban/kick somebody even when you're totally not agreeing with everything or having a very narrow mind. (some Nukebox feeling anyone? ).

From my part, i'd say, i'm done As i can't add anything 'worthfully' to this thread without going into the 'bs' area

Thumbs up for everyone on this subject and its 'temperature'. Things go/went very well if i may say that (*looks at president )

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me