.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Kiss me I'm #!@*faced
Old
  (#1)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Kiss me I'm #!@*faced - 08-05-2005

Just so biohazerd isn't the only one who can enjoy me in my full alcoholic glory, I just decided to open a spam thread all by myself.

Why?

Oh, we just celebrated a friend's birthday with a shitload of good music and beer. Started at 8 pm; now it's 8 am and I went home about 20 minutes ago. Drunk like hell, but somehow I don't feel anything - except a strange and undefinable longing for the next beer.

Btw, two days ago, I finished my diploma with a grade of 1,4 (where 1,0 is the best and 5,0 is the worst), and right now I'm listening to the song the title of which you can read in the thread title. At earthshaking volume, I might add. Neighbours? Oh, come on. Get real. About time to get up for those suckers anyway. Afterwards, I think I'm gonna repeat the entire "Blackout" CD by the unbeatable Dropkick Murphys. Any problems with that? Go soak your heads.

You can sue me now. Jeez, I feel better already. Wait, there's one more thing I wanted to mention.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!! 8D Aaaaaarrrrrrrr!

*freaks out*

*thinks a second*

*realizes there's not much brain amputee potential left on the scale anyhow*

*pops another beer*

*burps*

*freaks out anyway*

Did I mention I somehow love you all in a non-sexual way? Whoa, don't run away. It's just me. I'm gonna be fine tomorrow....

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Re: Kiss me I'm #!@*faced
Old
  (#2)
Leagle
Failed student

Default Re: Kiss me I'm #!@*faced - 08-05-2005

Good morning, my hayfever is kicking in I'm very tired and I feel godawful. Gotta go to Jitsu in an our, where I may well be very sick.

I celebrated a mate's birthday last saturday. It was fun, we got very pissed then attacked by a couple of thugs. I was pissed, so I couldn't dodge and by balance was shot. I did not fight back, though I had to restrain myself. If I hadn't been so angry at them, I would probably have mauled them completely, it's just I wasn't scared, just angry -darkside and all that.

They punched like drunk old women but I still fell on the kerb and twisted my leg. Ow.

Well, never again, y'hear? do not turn the other cheek it'll get you killed!

I've got exams coming up. I'm so screwed and here I am wired to hell. bah.

RESISTANCE IS use-LESS!

Brother Boot Knife of Quiet Reflection

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (492645 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

Old
  (#3)
TruB
One Eyed Freak

waiting for the next train to take me to the school (which wont come until 4 ours).. so i can finish, i mean start the report that should be done at midnight.. which it might.. but it will be bad as always.. and i have no idea what to put in it.. i could have written it in at home.. but i need word.. and i lend it to a freind who havent manage to give it back..

a test coming up i dont know what it will be about.. i have a clue.. but its a retest because i failed last time.. mostly because it was 4 days earlier then expected and hadnt read anything.. still dont know what its about..

till thuesday have to redo 2 animations.. and do one completly which means hours of work to reach a score of 4 of 5 possible.. which could mean that i actually get any grades at all.. i keep thinking im here to learn rather then get grades...

wheres that beer?-.-

Have been quoted [6] times

Last edited by TruB; 08-05-2005 at 10:21..

Old
  (#4)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

Ya know, my freind always told me that if you ever get a hangover, you should take an aspirin (not the member, you freakin' idiot!) and some pain killer medication for the headache. Unfortunately, sometimes he put the pain killer in a glass of water and swallowed the aspirin (that went down bubbling)... 9_9

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#5)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Who's talking about a hangover? Not me. I feel fine. That's the strangest thing about it: I drank enough to get really wasted and suffer from a bad hangover. However, I feel no sign of a headache or anything. Well, all the better. Sometimes you drink half and suffer double, sometimes it's the other way round. 9_9

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Old
  (#6)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

Maybe your body became hangover-resistant?

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#7)
TruB
One Eyed Freak

i never had an hangover... unless you talk aboout tiredness which is nothing weird for me since im always tired.. (who is putting sleeping pills in my food??)

one of the wildest parties i been to, i went the day after going skating with some friends.. around 10 kilometers..they didnt party however.. i didnt feel a thing.. the only thing i kind asked myself was.. why is this bed so small and who is that gal next to me..

Have been quoted [6] times

Old
  (#8)
HangFire
Best served chilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by $eu_crey$$on
*words*... aspirin...*more words*

How do people pronounce that anyway? Everyone I know always pronounces it "asprin", but maybe that just my Canadian showing.

Old
  (#9)
Leagle
Failed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by $eu_crey$$on
if you ever get a hangover, you should take an aspirin (not the member, you freakin' idiot!)
For a moment I thought you were telling us to take an asprin, but don't tuck it under your foreskin. Don't worry, I won't.

If you don't have a hangover, there are two reasons.

1) You are not dehydrated.

2) You are still very pissed, and not very dehydrated. (likey, you usually shift about 1 unit an hour).

£) (realised there were more and used a different symbol. It's not a typo damnit!) -you've been drink ing hard drinks and the alcohol is crystalised in your liver/kidneys/...? (can't remember exactly.) Wait a few hours, drink some water and you can get pissed again at no extra cost.

RESISTANCE IS use-LESS!

1. The text that you have entered is too long (492645 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

Old
  (#10)
Leagle
Failed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangFire
How do people pronounce that anyway? Everyone I know always pronounces it "asprin.
correct.

I've just swirtched my contacts for gallsses, so have fun whicl eI space out in the corver.

RESISTANCE IS use-LESS!