.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed!
Old
  (#21)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Re: Tazed! - 22-06-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazerd87
Bush is still an idot...it isn't even possible to win the war on terror unless you turn iraq into a flaming peice of toast... but then presents the problem of the oil which i might add is problly the only reason we are there.... how can you win when more terrorist take the place of old ones.
You would rather throw away your pride by hiding after terrorists attacked us like that? We can't let them get away with that. And yes, a reason we are over there is because of oil. They were sitting on those oil reserves and not using them. Instead, Saddam was building palaces and tanks, while the rest of the world suffered because of the lack of oil.

Old
  (#22)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by botmeister
When people say things like that to me, my only comment is that you must be watching too much coporate controled TV. There's little else I can say until you turn off the brainwasher and put your brain in the dryer.

Well if it was me, and if I had a gun, I'd shoot the bastard in self-defense. If I did not have a gun, I'd floor the engine and if the opportunity was there to run over the freak I would do it. Yes, they'd end up frying me in the end, but at least I'd die still as an ass virgin.
So even though you just broke the law, and the cop was trying to uphold the law, you would try and kill him? That makes no sense to me.

Old
  (#23)
Exilibur
Arnfred

I think you are confusing pride with revenge.

terrorists exists because of war, hatred, and misery.

How are you going to fight them?

A greyscale with just one color? Heaven must surely be a dull place.
This calls for an extraordinary mix of psychology and extreme violence!

Old
  (#24)
mirv
Super Moderator

I'm going to make a small suggestion here...everybody stop writing to this thread! It's becomming a flame war. The whole point of an opinion is that it's yours - don't try to force it upon other people, let them have theirs, and let's leave it at that.

mirv the Silly Fish.

Old
  (#25)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

if we are talking about September 11 we are not fighting in the right place man... the pilots that crashed the planes... almost all of them were from Saudi Arabia. why are we in Iraq and not Saudi Arabia?

Old
  (#26)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazerd87
if we are talking about September 11 we are not fighting in the right place man... the pilots that crashed the planes... almost all of them were from Saudi Arabia. why are we in Iraq and not Saudi Arabia?
Just because they were from Saudi Arabia doesn't mean they were working for Saudi Arabia.

Old
  (#27)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
So even though you just broke the law ...
It depends on whos law you are speaking of. I'll respect common law, but not that civil law shit that's being forced down our throats.

Ignorance of the law is a major disadvantage each and everyone has, and that's how they like it, and that's how they control you.

When it comes to civil law, I'm not going to submit to something I never agreed to.

That woman being tortured in the video, was most likely being asked to sign the "traffic ticket". When she refused to sign even it after repeated threats of physical violence against her, that's when they decided to arrest her. When she refused to submit to what amounts to a kidnapping attempt, they tortured her into submission using electic shocks - which is a common method of torture because it generally leaves behind little evidence when done properly.

Everyone has the right to refuse to sign a contract.

When the woman goes to court (assuming she's still alive), she'll end up in a civil court without being aware of it. Through her ignorance and fear of her pwn personal safety, she'll say or do something that amounts to entering into a contract with the "court". At that point she'll be at the mercy of the government.

The court has only people in a conflict of interest deciding your fate, and you won't win. The judge works for the government, the prosecutor works for the government, and the lawyer you hired to defend you feeds from the same system. If there's a jury, most of the people stocked on it work for the government in one way or another.

It's closed loop, and we're locked inside it.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#28)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
almost all of them were from Saudi Arabia. why are we in Iraq and not Saudi Arabia?
I'll believe that one only after I see the airport security videos which show each of the 19 arab hijackers boarding the planes.

So far all I've seen is zippo, which means that if you really think arabs did 9/11, you are accepting the word of proven liars without any evidence to back up their claims.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#29)
HangFire
Best served chilled

Well Botmeister, how should the cop have dealt with her? A while ago I read a short interview with the guy, and he explained why he used his tazer instead of a different method (grabbing and forcing her out, pepper spray, etc).

She was non-compliant, and in my opinion acting stupidly. Why the would she phone someone and ignore the police after shes been pulled over?

It is illegal to tell a cop to "fuck off", in reasonable curcumstances. If a cop wants to pull you over, he has the right to. If he wants you to step out of your car, he has the right to.

I see this as being pretty reasonable. Police obviously do not have the right to arse rape someone, and self-defence would be permitted.

She did ignore him, and he gave her repeated warnings. His arguments as to why he tazered her instead of using another method made sense to me, but tazing her twice was probably over doing it.

Old
  (#30)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangFire
Well Botmeister, how should the cop have dealt with her? A while ago I read a short interview with the guy, and he explained why he used his tazer instead of a different method (grabbing and forcing her out, pepper spray, etc).

She was non-compliant, and in my opinion acting stupidly. Why the would she phone someone and ignore the police after shes been pulled over?

It is illegal to tell a cop to "fuck off", in reasonable curcumstances. If a cop wants to pull you over, he has the right to. If he wants you to step out of your car, he has the right to.

I see this as being pretty reasonable. Police obviously do not have the right to arse rape someone, and self-defence would be permitted.

She did ignore him, and he gave her repeated warnings. His arguments as to why he tazered her instead of using another method made sense to me, but tazing her twice was probably over doing it.
Unless that video was a shorter version, i don't think she was tazed twice. And yes i completely agree, she was acting stupidly. Wether you like it or not, if a cop tells you to get out of your car because you broke the law, you do it.

Closed Thread