.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > YaPB
YaPB Yet another POD-Bot flavor by Whistler and Jeefo Counter-Strike

CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game.
Old
  (#1)
RR99i

Default CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 12-06-2006

Hi Whistler and everyone,

I have a copy of Counter-Strike 1: Anthology. The only bot programs, easy to install, that will work is YaPB 2. The bots run great. But when I bring the menu up, and click "Disconnect", the game will crash. I also wish de_Airstrip had a waypoint. What waypoints does YaPB have?

UPDATE! - Ok.... lol. I rebooted my PC, and now the crashing has gone away. When I play a game, then press ESC, click "Disconnect", it doesn't crash to desktop. I'll keep an eye out and see how things go. Thanks so much Whistler! For keeping this program up-to-date, hehe. My OS is Windows XP Home SP2. As I said before, if you guys know what maps don't have waypoints? I could download them. I know the de_airstrip, but most bot programs don't have a official waypoint for that map. Would I just put the waypoints in YaPB's "wptdefault" folder? I was able to put the .pwf waypoint of "de_airstrip" and... IT WORKS! I'm loving this bot program!

Now I just need to make sure my younger brother's PC will be able to install it. I try installing YaPB 2.00 Build 864 on his PC. But it will give error close to the end of installation. It maybe because I don't have XP Service Pack 2, or any updates installed yet.

Last edited by RR99i; 12-06-2006 at 07:04..

Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game.
Old
  (#2)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 12-06-2006

Yep, read the thread below this one. The installer crashes when installing in certain directory, so you can download http://yapb.bots-united.com/yapb2.arj, and install it manually, unil i've fix this problem.

About you crash (SZ_GetSpace?), it's appeared only in this version of yapb, no idea why... Maybe too much cvars (whistler?)

There is no waypoint for Airstrip? My mistake, will be added in next version.

Old
  (#3)
Whistler
Summoner

Default Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 13-06-2006

well you may want to thank strelomet instead of me as YaPB 2 is primarily maintained by him

for the waypoint of de_airstrip you can get it from my old version of YaPB.

Old
  (#4)
RR99i

Default Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 13-06-2006

First off, thanks strelomet for this wonderful bot program. Also, thanks Whistler for the old versions. I was able to install YaPB manually. It told me which folder everything goes into. I also edited liblist.gam file with, "gamedll "addons\yapb\dlls\yapb.dll"". The bots are working now. I can't wait to see a next version in YaPB! You guys are doing a great job. I love bot programs that can be installed, with a few simple clicks. If you guys need to know the PC specs on my old PC, that YaPB wouldn't automatically install on. Just tell me.

Old
  (#5)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 15-06-2006

Thanks, if you wanna help, you may test the installer (this is stub, ie no files), on PC where previous versions crashed.

@ALL:
If you have experienced crashes with previuous version of installer, please test this stub (installer do not install any new files or edit registry) too...
Attached Files
File Type: zip yapb2.zip (61.5 KB, 582 views)

Old
  (#6)
RR99i

Default Re: CS Crashed After "Disconnect" from Game. - 16-06-2006

Your very welcome. I'm glad to be help out with a new version. This makes me feel really good. It seems to be working great now for my two older PC's. This time it brings up the "Installer Language and Game Selection" screen. The testing installing went very well too. Looks like YaPB 2.05 is about ready.