.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > E[POD]bot
E[POD]bot Evil mutants tamed out of POD-bot by The Storm and Markus Heiden Counter-Strike

Dedicated Server2
Old
  (#1)
ShadowWalker

Default Dedicated Server2 - 14-06-2005

I also have a Q., how do I bring up the bot menu on a dedicated? you said below vvvv that it's only for listen server, do you have any info on that plugin thing so I can use it on my dediacted? I get too much lag on my pc, plus I want the bots ALOT harder *cheers *

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarD
[EDIT]
Oh, remember now, "podmenu" only works for Listen Servers (a server created ingame). For Dedicated Servers you need to use the actual console commands.
could I have E[POD]bot installed on both listen and dedicated servers and be able to do the menu thing? cause I realllllly don't like how I can't kick the bots and have them stay kicked... they lag my server more my friend running on a router XD

-

-

my internet is gonna be shut off due to person reasons, and I wanted bots, I'm not going to need a dedicated server so I can use it on my listen server if I installed it in there, but will the bot menu work properly? just press =/+? right?

Re: Dedicated Server2
Old
  (#2)
osensei

Default Re: Dedicated Server2 - 25-06-2005

Why don't you get Mean.Admin.Mod. The Docs say that it will run on a listen server as well as a dedicated one. It has all the commands the you need to administer your bots.

Hopefully you're running CS 1.6 and not CS:S. If not then forget what I just said.

Hope this helps