.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

[RTCW]I'm back, and here's mp_enigma
Old
  (#1)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

Default [RTCW]I'm back, and here's mp_enigma - 03-04-2006

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that i have returned to waypointing for Fritz RTCW. and decided to give you a little something too.

This is the waypoint for mp_enigma. It's a pretty small map, it's not too fancy i know but it makes for some very tough battles. The axis play top notch defense so expect long matches. You'll want to keep the player count low on this map as it can get not only crowded but very difficult, i think even the default bot count i setup for this map may be too much even so feel free to modify the bot config to you're liking.

I've had this sitting on my PC for awhile i know, so i figured i'd finish and release it. I also got mp_omaha_2 almost finished as well so expect that soon too.

The reason i was gone so long was i just got burned out (it happens) so i took a break for awhile so i can rest. It's also been hectic with school and moving and i now have roommates who constantly bother me so it gets very tough finding time to waypoint.

I'll try to keep the wiki updated as needed but i cannot make any guarentee's. I can't provide support or a guide for Fritz ET because i wasn't on the waypoitning team when Fritz ET was been developed. The reason why was because i haven't really played ET much so it didn't make much sense for me to slow the rest of the team down because of that so i requested to take a leave from Fritz ET. So as you can guess i haven't really fooled around with ET, Fritz ET or the tools for it yet, so i can't make a guide.

I will continue support for Fritz RTCW though, so all the waypoints on my to-do list in the wiki will still be done so rest assured i'm still here. I see we got some new waypointers for Fritz RTCW and progress is still going and that's great! I Just wanted to post this to let everyone know what's going on and to say hi.

Enjoy the waypoint everyone!
Attached Files
File Type: zip fritzenigma.zip (5.8 KB, 333 views)

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.

Re: [RTCW]I'm back, and here's mp_enigma
Old
  (#2)
CrapShoot
A Monkey

Default Re: [RTCW]I'm back, and here's mp_enigma - 03-04-2006

Welcome back Denny