.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed!
Old
  (#51)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: Tazed! - 23-06-2005

Alright, send me your paypal info by PM. I've done way worse. Note that the flight back is at your expense. My geographical location is in my sig. My address is on my CV. You know my email. Call me when you arrive. And meanwhile, if you want to post here, kid, talk like an educated person or keep the fuck out of this forum.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#52)
HangFire
Best served chilled

This was a fun debate.

Old
  (#53)
sPlOrYgOn
<-- He did it.

Location: Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
Quote:
Originally Posted by sPlOrYgOn
Please tell me how this is not calling everyone in the Middle East evil?
stop the insults.. they're not a proper response to questions you can't answer.
Everyone seemed to think everyone in the Middle East was innocent, which they surely are not. I haven't seen 1 post so far that agrees that cutting of heads is wrong. That post was only implying that a select few are bad, not all of them. And it does not in any way say they are all bad.
I'm sorry but almost all of the "they" and "them" refers back to "everyone in the Middle East"
unless I'm understanding it wrong and you're refering to "Bush" or "Hitler" or "Muslims"

Old
  (#54)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty
Alright, send me your paypal info by PM. I've done way worse. Note that the flight back is at your expense. My geographical location is in my sig. My address is on my CV. You know my email. Call me when you arrive. And meanwhile, if you want to post here, kid, talk like an educated person or keep the fuck out of this forum.
Send it to jordan@kbuy.com you little dicked bastard. And by the way, whos questions have i not answered?

Old
  (#55)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPlOrYgOn
I'm sorry but almost all of the "they" and "them" refers back to "everyone in the Middle East"
unless I'm understanding it wrong and you're refering to "Bush" or "Hitler" or "Muslims"
I clearly said, "Bush is killing terrorists, Hitler killed jews". When i said "they" or "them", i meant TERRORISTS! Now if everyone over in the middle east were terrorists, which all of them are not, then i'd say fuck'em, kill'em all.

Old
  (#56)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangFire
This was a fun debate.
YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT HANGFIRE, THIS IS ALOT OF FUN! WOOT! HOW ABOUT YOU FRENCHMAN, HAVING FUN?

But you might want to replace that "was" with "is" because this is far from over.

Last edited by Whitman82; 23-06-2005 at 05:14..

Old
  (#57)
mirv
Super Moderator

I really wasn't...but posts earlier on "humanitarian" causes has really prompted me to write this. If the American government is all for humanitarian causes, where were they when people in East Timor were being slaughtered? Is it coincidence that there's not much oil there?
As a matter of point here, while the UN may have eventually done something, Australia sent in troops to protect innocents, not to force people in East Timor to change their way of life.
And I should probably make this little point...no country does not have its own history of war and atrocities. So, if a region was at war, but is now stable, let it remain that way. The invasion of Iraq was justified by "weapons of mass destruction", of which none were found. Iraq was not attacked to save its people. The reasons were all wrong.
As for the tazer, while I don't think it was necessary, if the cop has been trained that it is used to resolve a situation without permanently affecting the person, fine. But to keep shocking her after she's laying on the ground? (that's how it appears to me - if he did not, well, that's different). I just don't happen to think electrocuting her was quite necessary at that stage, but then, I'm not a cop myself and usually aren't in situations like that.
And....I really shouldn't....but like it or not whitman, PMB did not insult you first. The comment he made, while maybe you found insulting, was not directed at you. Big difference. So just cool it a little mate, don't reply to this thread anymore, you'll just get worked up if you do. And, just to be fair (here's hoping I don't annoy an admin!) you too PMB.
And that's it! Unless a post is directed at me, I won't post any more in this thread.

mirv the Silly Fish.

Old
  (#58)
sPlOrYgOn
<-- He did it.

Location: Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
I clearly said, "Bush is killing terrorists, Hitler killed jews". When i said "they" or "them", i meant TERRORISTS! Now if everyone over in the middle east were terrorists, which all of them are not, then i'd say fuck'em, kill'em all.
What exactly is your definition of "terrorists?"
and the way you are posting just reflects upon how much of the rules you've read..

Old
  (#59)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirv
I really wasn't...but posts earlier on "humanitarian" causes has really prompted me to write this. If the American government is all for humanitarian causes, where were they when people in East Timor were being slaughtered? Is it coincidence that there's not much oil there?
As a matter of point here, while the UN may have eventually done something, Australia sent in troops to protect innocents, not to force people in East Timor to change their way of life.
And I should probably make this little point...no country does not have its own history of war and atrocities. So, if a region was at war, but is now stable, let it remain that way. The invasion of Iraq was justified by "weapons of mass destruction", of which none were found. Iraq was not attacked to save its people. The reasons were all wrong.
As for the tazer, while I don't think it was necessary, if the cop has been trained that it is used to resolve a situation without permanently affecting the person, fine. But to keep shocking her after she's laying on the ground? (that's how it appears to me - if he did not, well, that's different). I just don't happen to think electrocuting her was quite necessary at that stage, but then, I'm not a cop myself and usually aren't in situations like that.
And....I really shouldn't....but like it or not whitman, PMB did not insult you first. The comment he made, while maybe you found insulting, was not directed at you. Big difference. So just cool it a little mate, don't reply to this thread anymore, you'll just get worked up if you do. And, just to be fair (here's hoping I don't annoy an admin!) you too PMB.
And that's it! Unless a post is directed at me, I won't post any more in this thread.

This is directed at you because I can reason with you. You just completely proved my point that the entire world looks to the US. Why should we have to go to East Timor, someone else can't take charge for once? Maybe we were tired from policing the world and would have appreciated someone else helping out. The way that everyone looks to the US feuls the way we Americans think we are above everyone else.

And yes, that insult WAS directed at me and every other American. He said he wanted to nuke the fuck out of Americans.....I am an American, so that includes me, and yes i found it insulting because i did not directly say anything about anyone in heres country, he started this.

Old
  (#60)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

check your PM and keep personal things personal, or measures will be taken to ensure they will.

*edit* and about these questions you haven't answered, read my 2nd post in this thread and provide the facts I'm asking for.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Last edited by Pierre-Marie Baty; 23-06-2005 at 05:37..

Closed Thread