Old
  (#101)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: YaPB2 Updates - 10-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViBE@ View Post
thanks!
1.) what CSDM mode exactly do? is it just tell the bots to ignore goals? cause i have a request and maybe this already exist.
5.) please link me those tutorials if still useful.
7.) i mean there is no "en_lang.cfg" file in the package.
1. It,s disables some internal checks.
2. Will try to find tomorrow.
3. You need f.e. RU_lang.cfg, the [ORIGINAL] section is a English text and [TRANSLATED] is what you need.

Re: YaPB2 Updates
Old
  (#102)
ViBE@

Question Re: YaPB2 Updates - 10-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
1. It,s disables some internal checks.
2. Will try to find tomorrow.
3. You need f.e. RU_lang.cfg, the [ORIGINAL] section is a English text and [TRANSLATED] is what you need.
okay. meanwhile i tried to translate the main language file but somehow it does not work. i created the files and set the language to "hu" but it's still use english i also tried to overwrite the russian file and set the language to "ru". is it normal?

i also tried to configure them and made some test but i guess i misunderstood some cvars. i would like to add automatically 11 bots for my server and no more. but also want to a bot leave when a human player connect. how can i set it?

and which is the lowest difficulty level? 0 or 1?

„the cake is a lie”

Old
  (#103)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: YaPB2 Updates - 10-01-2016

Quote:
okay. meanwhile i tried to translate the main language file but somehow it does not work. i created the files and set the language to "hu" but it's still use english i also tried to overwrite the russian file and set the language to "ru". is it normal?

i also tried to configure them and made some test but i guess i misunderstood some cvars. i would like to add automatically 11 bots for my server and no more. but also want to a bot leave when a human player connect. how can i set it?

and which is the lowest difficulty level? 0 or 1?
you need to keep hu_lang.cfg and change yb_language to "hu" and don't forget to change the yb_password variable if running HLDS.

you need to set yb_quota 11 & yb_autovacate 1, this means 11 bots are permanently on server, when human joins one bot kicked off, when human leaves one bot added to server.

yb_difficulty 0 - is the lowest.

docs:
http://yapb.jeefo.net/helpdata_old/help_older/

Old
  (#104)
ViBE@

Question Re: YaPB2 Updates - 11-01-2016

Quote:
you need to keep hu_lang.cfg and change yb_language to "hu" and don't forget to change the yb_password variable if running HLDS.

you need to set yb_quota 11 & yb_autovacate 1, this means 11 bots are permanently on server, when human joins one bot kicked off, when human leaves one bot added to server.

yb_difficulty 0 - is the lowest.

docs:
http://yapb.jeefo.net/helpdata_old/help_older/
hm, looks like the problem was the server. first i tried to test them on a local server. i don't know is it a bug or not. now looks like everything is fine. but some settings are not clear for me.

do i need these on CSDM? only gunmenu allowed:
yb_debug_goal "-1"
yb_economics_rounds "0"
yb_botbuy "1"

and what "2" means? is it just a mistype or there are another settings too? what "1" do?
yb_shoots_thru_walls "2"

and can i make a request? it would be good to add another setting for yb_autovacate and bot should leave if the human player join to a team.

„the cake is a lie”

Old
  (#105)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: YaPB2 Updates - 11-01-2016

Quote:
hm, looks like the problem was the server. first i tried to test them on a local server. i don't know is it a bug or not. now looks like everything is fine. but some settings are not clear for me.

do i need these on CSDM? only gunmenu allowed:
yb_debug_goal "-1"
yb_economics_rounds "0"
yb_botbuy "1"

and what "2" means? is it just a mistype or there are another settings too? what "1" do?
yb_shoots_thru_walls "2"

and can i make a request? it would be good to add another setting for yb_autovacate and bot should leave if the human player join to a team.
You don't need to do anything. YaPB should detect CSDM.

about yb_shoots_thru_walls , no it's not mistype 2 = method that used in all podbot-clones for wall-penetration test, 1 = more "cheating" method of testing.

about yb_autovacate, ok, i will look into this.

Old
  (#106)
ViBE@

Smile Re: YaPB2 Updates - 11-01-2016

Quote:
You don't need to do anything. YaPB should detect CSDM.

about yb_shoots_thru_walls , no it's not mistype 2 = method that used in all podbot-clones for wall-penetration test, 1 = more "cheating" method of testing.

about yb_autovacate, ok, i will look into this.
thanks. and btw i'm very proud and thankful cause you really made a good job. i have an HQ VPS test server. i know it's not the same like on a native dedicated server but i guess these results are spectacular too.

so i set up a 1000FPS server with 24 slot and with my CSDM config. i tested the server with pingboost 2/3 (cause some hosts only allow 2). in my test i compared PODBot and YaPB with 11 bots. here's my results:

PODBot v3.22c with pingboost 2
YaPB v2.7.2 with pingboost 2
PODBot v3.22c with pingboost 3
YaPB v2.7.2 with pingboost 3

the maximum CPU usage of YaPB was never get higher than 26% in my tests. so i'm pretty satisfied now

„the cake is a lie”

Old
  (#107)
ViBE@

Depressed Re: YaPB2 Updates - 11-01-2016

i installed YaPB on my live server. after a few players join they just leave the server. i did not found too much in the logs. "Bot xyz kicked" and that's all. why the bots leave suddenly?

„the cake is a lie”

Old
  (#108)
Navton

Default Re: YaPB2 Updates - 12-01-2016

Quote:
i installed YaPB on my live server. after a few players join they just leave the server. i did not found too much in the logs. "Bot xyz kicked" and that's all. why the bots leave suddenly?
Same. When i play as_highrise "Bot (name of bot) kicked". After 1 round game crashes.

Old
  (#109)
jeefo
путинхуйлоебаное

Default Re: YaPB2 Updates - 12-01-2016

Quote:
Post your cfg.

Old
  (#110)
ViBE@

Post Re: YaPB2 Updates - 12-01-2016

Quote:
Post your cfg.
here is my YaPB cfg.
Attached Files
File Type: txt yapb.txt (5.1 KB, 845 views)

„the cake is a lie”

Closed Thread