.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Re: help requested
Old
  (#11)
vlvttch

Default Re: help requested - 10-08-2006

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion Slaughter. Fritz does everything it was built to do and all along the programmer explained he never intended to do the things you are asking for.

That neither makes the program nor the programmer bad. It just shows that you, for some reason have a chip on your shoulder and are intent on making an issue out of nothing. I'm sorry this upsets you to the point that you feel the need to make juvenile and disrespectful comments about a person you've never met nor spoken to. You've made it very clear your feelings about Fritz. I encourage you to find what you're looking for elsewere and the rest of us can be real happy with what we have.

Old
  (#12)
Maleficus

LOL!

Please - show me what that one line of code is, so that I may better understand my craft, and know how to get Fritz to work with ALL mods with no effort or source code.

This is your chance to shine!

Cheers!

Dum Spiro Spero

Old
  (#13)
Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus
LOL!

Please - show me what that one line of code is, so that I may better understand my craft, and know how to get Fritz to work with ALL mods with no effort or source code.

This is your chance to shine!

Cheers!

Old
  (#14)
slightbreeze

Default Re: help requested - 11-08-2006

Hi Fritz people,Thankyou for all your time and effort .Thankyou also for sharing your wonderful creation, it still blows me away every time I play ET with Fritz bot. Fritz v.60 left all other bots standing in its wake, fritz v.70 has made it to the moon as far as i`m concerned. Hey Slaughter if you take away the S you get laughter, which could be heard from my house when I read your post, plus you never even said hello. "yes ET is more realist with etpub or etpro. " yes ETpro, but ETpub realistic? surely your having a laugh, hehe.

Old
  (#15)
Slaughter

i think u never setup a server with etpub or etpro. try to host a server with etmain, wich is the baddest version of ET then try etpub, u get more realistic hitboxes, movements and a lot more commands to set up correctly the game. then u install etpro, ITS THE EXACT SAME THING else there is more commands for competition and for how the game is played. Fritz use etmain version wich is not played anymore. i dont wanna speak about this again coz i dont care anymore of Fritz. when ive seen how it was coded, i decided to code mine by myself and yes ill take some stuff of Fritz coz yes its very realist and yes those bots are very great but not compatible for wat i want. so if i found where in ur code i can modify the mod, ill tell you. sorry if u didnt understand me when i was trying to understand why all the ET bots are done for other mods except the best bot of the moment. i hope my bot will be at same lvl as ur but u will surely never know about it coz i never distribute my code and my programs coz i use those codes for university to show to my professor and if he find a copy on internet, he will think i copy so, i hope the best for Fritz, cya all.

Old
  (#16)
TNR360

fritz works with whaleclient

if your that desperate for etpub/pro use Omnibot

Old
  (#17)
Slaughter

it works with Etadmin_mod too :p
but omnibot is not very good. the bots are always stuck on walls, thats wat ive on my server at this moment and im tired of them. i take like 10 hours to redo all the waypoints and they are not working like they suppose to. thats why that when i see Fritz, i was sure i didnt had to redo all the waypoints and those stuff, but, i think ill spend an other couple of hours to do my own.

Old
  (#18)
Maleficus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter
i think u never setup a server with etpub or etpro. try to host a server with etmain, wich is the baddest version of ET then try etpub, u get more realistic hitboxes, movements and a lot more commands to set up correctly the game. then u install etpro, ITS THE EXACT SAME THING else there is more commands for competition and for how the game is played. Fritz use etmain version wich is not played anymore. i dont wanna speak about this again coz i dont care anymore of Fritz. when ive seen how it was coded, i decided to code mine by myself and yes ill take some stuff of Fritz coz yes its very realist and yes those bots are very great but not compatible for wat i want. so if i found where in ur code i can modify the mod, ill tell you. sorry if u didnt understand me when i was trying to understand why all the ET bots are done for other mods except the best bot of the moment. i hope my bot will be at same lvl as ur but u will surely never know about it coz i never distribute my code and my programs coz i use those codes for university to show to my professor and if he find a copy on internet, he will think i copy so, i hope the best for Fritz, cya all.
Wow.

If you say your a master coder - then you must be. I mean: why would anyone come on an internet forum and make something like that up? That would be nuts.

I was hoping you could show me that secret line of code that makes a mod work with any other mod with no effort or source, but hey - if its a secret, I understand.

Better not tell anyone what it is - hide it in a mayonnaise jar in the backyard so noone ever finds it. Or better yet - patent your secret and get rich!!

Cheers!!

Dum Spiro Spero

Old
  (#19)
Slaughter

Default Re: help requested - 12-08-2006

lol, i think u didnt understand wat i mean, if i find where in the fritzbot code during the time im taking some parts of it that line is, ive no problem to tell you, but ill hide my program in a mayonnaise jar in the backyard as long as i dont send the project to my professor. but ill not search in fritzbot code for that line that will make it functionnal for etpro or etpub. im only taking some parts of it coz i like the way the bots work.