.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Forgotten
Old
  (#1)
wheresmyticketfrog
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Forgotten - 15-12-2005

Ahhhh, memories long forgotten frenchman.......but not by me...not by a long shot

Shitty Whitty VS Fortress Europe 1
http://forums.bots-united.org/showthread.php?t=4129

Shitty Whitty VS Fortress Europe 2
http://forums.bots-united.org/showthread.php?t=4140

Shitty Whitty VS Fortress Europe 3
http://forums.bots-united.org/showthread.php?t=4153

And now i have a little song for you my old friend:

Pierre - Stephen Lynch
My story is so tiresome.
(tiresome!)
Back in France, I was rich as they come.
(as they come!)
But I lost all my wealth
And my good mental health.
Now I live with ze filth and ze scum.
(and ze scum!)
I'm Pierre, ze only french bum in New York
(ooooooooh)
When I open my Boone's Farm, I still sniff ze cork
(ooooooooh)
So have you a quarter?
I'm begging you, please.
(ooooooooh)
I have to have wine with my government cheese.
I really should bid you adieu.
(bid adieu!)
I'm feeling a bit sacre bleu.
(sacre bleu!)
My life is a hell.
I give off a bad smell,
But I'm French, so that's always been true.
Pee-ew!

Come visit me sometime you fairy fuck
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...2BF94367964718

And my aol is whitty 223

Hope to hear from you soon, i must bid you adieu.

Last edited by wheresmyticketfrog; 15-12-2005 at 01:57..

Re: Forgotten
Old
  (#2)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: Forgotten - 15-12-2005

Lol. Didn't you get it ? I won't send it twice, the next one is at your expense. You know my address

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#3)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

You really think I forgot it ? Actually, I can't resist the pleasure to show that

Private message #1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty
Give me your real address. I prefer buying you a plane ticket from an aeroport near you than giving away €200 to somebody I'm not sure I can trust.
And i'm not giving my address to a person i can't trust. Send it to paypal. Or fuck off.
Private message #2:
Quote:
And how will you get this ticket to me?
Private message #3:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty
Quote:
And how will you get this ticket to me?
Simple. I locate an airport near you, I buy the ticket online, and it gets delivered to your door.

Afraid to show where you live ?
Jordan Whitman
25616 East Spring Rd.
Springboro, PA 16435

I'll be back tomorrow, I have to work in the morning. Talk all the trash you want while i'm gone tough guy.
Private message #4 (introducing da big bruda - same person):
Quote:
Originally Posted by spltend85
Send me a ticket buddy. It's unfortunate that I didn't get to throw my two cents into the discussion now that it is closed. So let me ask you, do you really want to nuke America? Do you wish someone else would? Do you think that would make the world a better place? Is America to blame for all the world's problems right now? And don't speak of corruption as though it is an American problem strictly. You tell us to open our eyes, open yours. It is stupid ass foreigners like yourself that make it impossible to have a discussion on politics. You only see two ends of the spectrum: Yours which is 100% correct and the idiot American's which is 100% wrong. You think every American is a "war loving monster" because of a few confrontations you've had with a select few Americans. Look at yourself, you are starting a fight with an 18 year old kid over an argument about a stupid video and then politics. Well, buy me a seat right next to him for me, cause you might as well kick my ass too while you're at it.

And finally, the video was funny and it was not excessive force. Excessive force is a lot like sexual harrassment, it IS wrong and it DOES happen, but it is a phrase that is used so much and so inappropriately that is loses its meaning. Let me ask you this: Have you ever rolled through a neighborhood where they shoot you for wearing the wrong color? Because they do exist and not just on TV. Ok, now say you are wearing the worse color of all, police blue. Every gangbanger you drive by in your cruiser would love the oppurtunity to end your life, and you know it. Now tell me if you would fuck around with some woman driving with a suspended license and take the chance that you won't get to go home to your wife and kids? Men aren't the only ones who carry guns you know. Tell you what, since you have such a skewed, distorted view of our police officers, why don't I buy you a ticket? Not to kick your ass, but to take you to the hood wearing a red bandana and see what happens. Then, if you survive that, we'll go meet the police officers who have to deal with it every day. It's real easy for you to criticize our police force thousands of miles away behind a computer screen.

But if you are still stuck on taking on every American who doesn't share your point of view that we are all idiots, send me a ticket friend.
Private Message #6: Big bruda's angry, his stratagem is unveiled.
Quote:
Hey dumbass, I am not the same person you were talking to before. That was my brother and while he may be that, don't act like what he said or called you has to anything to do with me. And don't put quotes on "stupid frenchie" as though that's what I called you. I called you a "stupid ass foreigner", please get it right next time. You didn't ask me any questions for me to elude. You didn't, however, answer all of mine. How old are you exactly? Picking fights with an 18 year old leads me to believe you're probably not much older. And if you are, wow, you must be really proud of yourself right now. And you didn't even comment on the excessive force banter you originally brought up to my brother. Maybe because you finally realized you have no idea about anything when it comes to police and crime in America. What is it exactly that makes you so salty towards Americans? I mean I may dislike what a few Frenchman say, but I certainly would never stoop to the level of suggesting full blown nuclear war or even offer to fly one in to beat his ass.

You've got your ideals and I've got mine, I'm sure they differ drastically. But don't try to force your French ideals on me and please don't act like you are somehow superior to me the uneducated American cowboy. While you sit at your computer all day posting irrelevant crap I am most likely reading or studying to better myself so that I may someday be a productive person in this world.

So please, send me that ticket. I don't know who you think you are to be inviting ME to your country without even seeing me. You've got some balls, little brains, but big burly balls to want a confrontation with me. But hey, I'd love to see your country, I hear it's lovely. I'll just be sure to wear a "Bush Sucks" t-shirt so people will actually speak to me.
Private Message #7: and now, ladies and gentlemen, the 3rd brother !!!
Quote:
Hey there pally pal...I know you still think this is the same person you argued with over the past two days. But it's not, so you better be willing to send two tickets. Check that, three tickets, cause turns out, our older brother doesn't appreciate a 24 yo punk trying to start shit with our little brother. So if you really are such a badass, send three tickets...if you are willing to do so, we will gladly give you all of our addys.

spltend85 == whitman82 == whitman80

You fucking wish buddy...seriously you do, because starting shit with our little brother might have been possible for you, but I guarantee you can't handle all three of us you stupid fucking frog.

Oh and you still havnt answered my questions...so dont give my brother shit for not answering yours
So who will you summon this time, my boy ?
Your mom ?
Your daddy ?
Your dog ?
I'm not sure they take dogs in planes. Try bringing your grandma, perhaps she'll have more effect.

Anyway, I'm not paying twice for worthless kids like you. People told me not to, and I recognize now that I should have listened to them. I wish I were your father, to teach you not to talk thrash to grand persons.

Old
  (#4)
TruB
One Eyed Freak

8th color related?
no.. well.. he was fun too..

Have been quoted [6] times

Old
  (#5)
@$3.1415rin
Council Member, Author of JoeBOT

hm, posting private messages ...

Old
  (#6)
wheresmyticketfrog

WEEE PAPPY! WEEE!
Yes, thats right, look at those posts everyone. Look at the facts presented, the points made. But could da wittle fwog say anything back? Nope....what could he say anyway? Hes a faggot fucking frenchman who can't back anything up. All he can say is, "Sacre bleu! Dey be da same person all twee of dem. WEE!" I really don't know how to prove to you we are all different people. Me and spltend85 actually are brothers, whitman80 is just a friend. Just rest assured you wet piece of pussy shit. Now will you please put some facts down instead of trying to hide from them. What do you have to be scared about pussy? You're on a computer thousands of miles away! And I am so glad you're not my father, you'd try to finger my butthole like any other frog. BAA HAHAHA, yes i will bring my grandmother, i bet she could even kick your pathetic ass. And you never fucking sent a ticket you pussy, so heres my address:

Jordan Whitman
25616 East Spring Rd.
Springboro, PA 16435

Closest airport is in Erie PA

Oh, and did you like the song?
Get on aol sometime pussy, i'd love to talk to you.
Goodbye for now friend

Old
  (#7)
spltend85

Ah, the old "must've been lost in the mail excuse"...nice try dude...I'm pretty sure you get receipts when you buy a plane ticket. So why don't you scan that receipt if you got a hard copy or just forward the e-mail receipt to him w/ the order number.

Grand person? What the hell does that mean? You are what, 5 or 6 years older than him? Yeah, you're grand all right...

You should hope we don't send our dog...he eats frogs like you like it's his job.

Happy Holidays...hopefully you havn't seen any videos lately that make you want to NUKE US!

ps...if this was the same person..why would i sign onto this site w/ a new name (wheresmyticketfrog) and not just use this one? Or the other whitman screen name? I'm sure cracking the code that we are all the same person seemed like a genius move to you, but..nice try vbmenu_register("postmenu_45490", true);

Old
  (#8)
spltend85

Oh yeah, thanks for reposting all my messages...I had forgotten what I said...good points if I may say so myself...not quite sure what you were trying to prove there...but nice work dude

Old
  (#9)
wheresmyticketfrog

Here are some videos to brighten your spirits for the holidays!

Elderly Male Run over by Truck
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/elder...c_11_2005.html

Biker Dies After Crash with Truck
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/biker...c_15_2005.html

Killed by Gunshot to Chest and Head in Pakistan
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/kille...c_14_2005.html

And here, a few pictures never hurt!

10 People Die in Factory Blast in India
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/10_pe...c_11_2005.html

Highway Accident (Oct. 2005, ShenYang, China)
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/highw...c_10_2005.html

Son Murdered Father and Mother in Brazil
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/son_m...c_07_2005.html

Old
  (#10)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

What a great image of your so beloved nation you're making. Typically the sort of americans I'd love to nuke, yeah.

You're tiresome, kid. Go put your mess somewhere else. This is a forum for mature persons, and you know you'll going to lose in the end at that game.

Closed Thread