.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Re: Did you come from Nukebox? (do u still go there?)
Old
  (#61)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Did you come from Nukebox? (do u still go there?) - 29-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by genmac
Hey botmeister, pierre remember that silly fandan list those bastards enjoy thrashing about? i think we are on the top 10 lol, those pathetic loosers mocking us on our backs. well atleast we have the last laugh.
I did not know there was such a list as I left the forum such a time long time ago. I sure hope I made the list

Here's what the Google cache had concerning the fandan list thread.

Dickie wrote: let this be a warning to all of you: while nbox might be close to being dead im still going to put anyone who fits the fandan code onto the list. especially those morons who still have the ak vs colt debate in the cs forum.

YOU WILL BE WATCHED.

I guess we're actually the ones watching, because we're alive and they are dead LOL.

Anyway, this is all too childish for me and now I want to throw up.

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#62)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarD
Heyyo,
Now now Stefan, there's good westerners. We're called Canadian eh?
I'm a nice guy and so are you, and so are a heck of a lot of American's.

The problem is not so much with the people, it's with the SOB's running our respective governments.

I will say that Canada once was in good standing around the world, but it too is falling down.

Canada has many of its own problems, some of them worse than what we see in America.

Canada is right along side the US in destroying Haiti and in destroying Afghanistan based on the exact same set of lies used by the US to invade those respective countries (both invasions under Chrétien's orders mind you).

Canada has almost the same stinking Patriot Act that the US has, and it's about to get right up there after that SOB Cotler passes new legislation called "Lawful Access" which will allow the government to spy on Canadian's internet activities without a warrent.

Free speech in Canada is far more repressed here in Canada than it is in the USA, although that may be changing soon as the US will be enacting "hate laws" similar to what's in Canada (the hate laws have nothing to do with preventing hate, and have everything to do with shutting you up).

I'll be more than happy to point the finger at France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as just about every other country in Europe for participating in and taking advantage of the 9/11 (11/9) reaction. Europe seems to be ahead of the pack with censorship laws designed to shut you up, and an idiotic constitution that nobody supports or even understands.

Honerable mention goes to Britian for being Bush's ass kisser, electing all over again the same criminally insane leader, and then bombing themselves on 7/7. Recently the Brits fell to an all time low after two British operatives were caught in Iraq on a terrorist bombing mission. The Brits got so freaked out by the capture, they had to break the two men out of jail before they could be made to talk.

Like it or not, I'm afraid we're all in the same boat together and each of our respective governments have lies, blood, and repression on their hands.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#63)
-=RAV=-AdrianShephard
Current Status: MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanhendriks
Although most of us said 'told ya' to them. I don't think that will matter now. The problem is, that there are tons of people (millions) who just have a way of thinking, causing endles 'loops' in these kinds of problems. Unless a democratic goverment will come after Bush is gone... we'll see. I just lost hope anyway. Did you ever look into your own neighbourhood? I've been reading in the papers that 'foreigners' (even when they are as mutch dutch as me, but only LOOK different) are getting back to their 'own' countries, because of people constantly bitching around..

I think thats even a worse effect due 11/9... (even more worse then Iraq itself). It looks like some 'seed' thats being grown , a seed as hatred towards 'western' people. And the seed is growing, fast. And why? Because 'western' people are too much isolated in their own 'social' lifes, that they cannot care or imagine for other (non western) people how it must be to live.

I hope you get any sense out of it. Its not a rant, just how i see it (2 cents )... And i don't think we can change or fix things now, only stop things for making it worse.
how is the us not democratic? as far as i know theres no dictator.

Spamming RB Forums Since August 2001.

Old
  (#64)
Zacker
Project Leader, Lead Level Designer, Waypointer

Quote:
Originally Posted by genmac
yes indeed. those bastards!

what's up Zacker? seems you have progress a lot ah.
Hey Genmac! Well uhm yeah the last days I have been busy with the SoW2 release

Michael 'Zacker' Schmidt
Level Designer | IO Interactive
Former Game Director | Sands of War

Old
  (#65)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Actually , we are all being fucked and we just stand and watch how it goes...

Argh. that hurts man.

It does not matter how you look at any subject of any goverment of any country. There will always be some morons that want to screw it for others, just to benefit more themselves. There will always be strugle for power. Human beings are nuts. Most of them are anyways, and its a damn miracle we still live on this planet. Its like always, we need some kind of big disaster or warning to finally understand for a short period of time that some things we do are BAD and NEED TO CHANGE. But since its human behaviour to only 'learn' from our mistakes by putting it into words, but not in deeds, we will keep repeating our mistakes and get fucked big time. (sorry for the F words).

Lets put the human future in a nutshell:
- oil runs out
- economical crisis
- no replacement for our current energy network
- war
- lots of people dying (as always, and still going)

as long as people don't care about 'humanity' , humanity is doomed.

(end of rant)

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me

Old
  (#66)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by botmeister
Europe seems to be ahead of the pack with censorship laws designed to shut you up, and an idiotic constitution that nobody supports or even understands.
we have? Never heard of, never noticed.

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me

Old
  (#67)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

Default Re: Did you come from Nukebox? (do u still go there?) - 30-09-2005

Quote:
we have? Never heard of, never noticed.
Comming soon to a country near you ...

Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe

Why Europe still doesn't get the Internet

Convention on Cybercrime

Old
  (#68)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

I voted no to this constitution, for 4 reasons. I think I posted why some time ago here. But what the hell. They're now trying to scam us and sneak it behind our backs while we're not noticing.

@genmac:
Quote:
Aux was nuts all right. He's not even a real american I think
Actually he has italian roots. His name is Bonisa. Though that alone doesn't make him a migrant, his family may very well live in the States for years and he may very well be a native.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#69)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

i don't think it matters where you come from. All tha tmatters is how twisted you are. Thats what making a 'terrorist' in the first place...

(and no, i don't say Aux is a terrorist at all, he may be nuts alright, but he ain't a terrorist (physically that is )

Old
  (#70)
Exilibur
Arnfred

Stefan, about the doom of humanity... we are not doomed, but the poor countries will be.

We are far too civilized to fight our wars in our own lands, and far too civilized to make the problems we create effect ourselves.

Why should we? We have the perfect dumping ground just south of the mediterranian sea... no need to worry about the consequences of our actions when we have the money, and a whole continent below us are starving so much that they'll take care of our problems and our wars for the promise of a better day. That goes for asia too, btw.

oh, and if they wont, they are going to anyway... for we have the money. nothing bad will ever happen to us. it is us that the money belongs to. Free are we of all worries. the money is in our hands. fly and sing in distasteful carelessness.

Yay.

A greyscale with just one color? Heaven must surely be a dull place.
This calls for an extraordinary mix of psychology and extreme violence!