.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed!
Old
  (#41)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Re: Tazed! - 23-06-2005

Ok, i never said that all middle eastern peoples are evil. Just the ones that cut heads off of people as a past time activity.

PMB, what do any of those sites you sent me have to do with the fact that terrorists like to perform cruel acts against innocent people (cutting heads off with a god damn carving knife.......am i the only one who finds that a tad....well.....WRONG?

And no, the only difference between your story and that video is that the cop clearly asked her to get out of the car several times before using his tazer. And he did try pulling her out, she pushed him away! Did you even watch the video?

Old
  (#42)
Whitman82

If Gore was elected president? Seriously, what do you know about American politics? And you bring up 911 like it somehow relates to this video? Do Brazillians have religious groups screaming "Death to all Brazillians" and flying planes into your buildings? That might have been to two dumbest comments I've ever heard.

Excessive force? No
Funny? Yes...I would think it was funny if it was my own mother, screw that lady for not listening to and respecting a police officer. Wanna bet she listens to the next cop that catches her breaking the law??

Old
  (#43)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Yes, terrorists perform cruel acts. Whether they "like" doing them or not, or that they "feel obligated" by their religion, beliefs or indoctrination, to perform them, is up to your appreciation. Now I'd also like you to explain me how the United States of America's recent military operations have been significantly targeting these "terrorists" you're talking about ?

Please explain.

And don't tell me a 35-year old male cop can't handle a 22-year old maiden. This is ridiculous.

*edit*
Quote:
And no, the only difference between your story and that video is that the cop clearly asked her to get out of the car several times before using his tazer.
It's also in my story. Read it again. Also, please read other's posts to the bottom and not elude their questions, just like I try not to elude yours. Or do I ?

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Last edited by Pierre-Marie Baty; 23-06-2005 at 04:24..

Old
  (#44)
Whitman82

I dont care if it's Mr. Universe. That guy gets into a tussle with the woman and she has an oppurtinity to grab his gun. And yeah tasers can kill people, but cops are trained to use them so the likelyhood of that happening is small.

And I seriously can NOT believe that posting this video triggered a debate on politics, terrorism, and our military.

Old
  (#45)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

This is what my first point on this subject has been
Quote:
1. This has nothing to do in this thread
Nevertheless, while we're at it, I'd enjoy some answers to my questions. BTW, feel free to ask some too.

Old
  (#46)
Whitman82

*EDIT NOW* WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THESE http://forums.gamertag.com/showthread.php?t=16393 I'M ON A MOOD TO STEAL HEAVY WATER, PLUTONIUM AND A SOME BERYLLIUM SPHERES AND NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE FUCKING AMERICANS. THAT WOMAN WAS NOT BEING A BITCH SHE WAS AFRAID AND PANICKED, PA-NI-CKED AND THAT COP IS A DICKHEAD FOR THREATENING A FUCKING WOMAN FOR A FUCKING SPEED LIMIT, HE TAZED HER TWICE, FUCKING TWICE, ONCE FOR BEING PANICKED AND ONCE FOR SCREAMING IN PAIN AND IF THAT'S THE LAND OF THE BRAVE AND IF THE BRAVE THEMSELVES FIND THAT FUNNY I'M FUCKING PROUD OF BEING A FRENCHMAN !!! I'M MAD !!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Wow....come get me then frenchmen.....bring your.....army, as you call it.....I'll just throw a banana peel so you trip and get a skinned knee, more than enough to send you running back to your prideless country. I have in no way insulted anyones country like this guy has just insulted me. I wanted to keep it civilized, but apparently that won't be possible. And surprislingly, this insult comes from a moderator of this site......interesting to say the least.

But we have more important things to worry about......THE FRENCHMAN IS MAD!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES EVERYONE THE FRENCHMEN IS MAD!!!!! HE'S COMING!!!!!! OH MY GOD THE FRENCHMAN IS COMING!!!!! EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE!!!! BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean seriously now.... how can you go on living knowing that you are a frenchman? But enough for now, just countering an insult with an insult. See PMB? I can talk trash over the internet too, but i don't think it makes me feel as tough as it does for you.

I was about to call it quits on this thread but then i saw this cute little addition, so i think i'll stay on the subject a bit longer. Keep the insults to yourself, and i will do the same.

Last edited by Whitman82; 23-06-2005 at 04:38..

Old
  (#47)
sPlOrYgOn
<-- He did it.

Location: Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman82
And how in the hell is Bush like Hitler. Bush is killing terrorists, Hitler killed innocent jews for simply practicing a different religion, theres a major difference. Are you trying to tell me that everyone in the Middle East is good? That we should just leave them alone and let them kill as many people of a different church as they want? Wake up buddy. Look at them, they are filthy animals. They kidnap innocent Americans that are trying to rebuild their shithole country, and cut their heads off. Which you know, I believe is ok, because everytime i see a picture of terrorists burning an american flag, i just run out and cut off some innocent muslim's head......oh wait, no I don't, because i'm a GOD DAMN HUMAN BEING!
Please tell me how this is not calling everyone in the Middle East evil?
stop the insults.. they're not a proper response to questions you can't answer.

Old
  (#48)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

1. That insult was not for you but for the 12-year old uneducated morons who posted in the thread I put the link to. Now if you want to join them, feel free.

2. You're becoming personal. Be aware of it.

3. If that's me you're after, know that I could, and would gladly, pay you a trip to france to meet me face to face, and this I'm not sure you would dare. I'm very serious, american.

4. Stop eluding my questions and debate like an educated person, will you ?

Old
  (#49)
Whitman82

[QUOTE=sPlOrYgOn]Please tell me how this is not calling everyone in the Middle East evil?
stop the insults.. they're not a proper response to questions you can't answer.[/QUOTE

Everyone seemed to think everyone in the Middle East was innocent, which they surely are not. I haven't seen 1 post so far that agrees that cutting of heads is wrong. That post was only implying that a select few are bad, not all of them. And it does not in any way say they are all bad.

Old
  (#50)
Whitman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty
1. That insult was not for you but for the 12-year old uneducated morons who posted in the thread I put the link to. Now if you want to join them, feel free.

2. You're becoming personal. Be aware of it.

3. If that's me you're after, know that I could, and would gladly, pay you a trip to france to meet me face to face, and this I'm not sure you would dare. I'm very serious, american.

4. Stop eluding my questions and debate like an educated person, will you ?
Oh, ya i'm sure you weren't talking about me when you posted that, Frenchman. I called you on that insult and you got scared....typical. Are you challenging me to come to your country? Ok, send the money to my paypal account, i always wanted to go to germany myself, but france will suffice. I'll come teach you a few things about being a man, Frenchman. I'm becoming personal you say? You clearly stating that you wanted to nuke all americans sounded pretty personal to me. Wow, i'm glad you taught me this trash talking over the net technique, this is alot of fun.

Closed Thread