.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible
Old
  (#1)
pogsnet

Idea Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible - 11-05-2008

This version where if its dark the bot wont fire or kill is highly Zombie MOD incompatible...

It wont attack at all since its dark. the both lurking and lurking...

Re: Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible - 11-05-2008

Make a demo (but as avi file, so I don't need to have all Your plugins and models installed), upload it somewhere (but not here) and give me the link to it. Read somewhere how to make an avi file from CS demo (I don't have time to describe it, even I don't remember all details my-self right now).

Re: Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible
Old
  (#3)
pogsnet

Default Re: Latest Beta V3B19f/19g Zombie MOD incompatible - 11-05-2008

ok I will send soon or post on third party hosting sites.. I am hosting a server currently using the old version, infact the older (version 3B18x) ^_^

There are lots of zombie mod out there you can search them at youtube "zombie infection" you see alot of cool games.

I also find 19d or e is not a good match since the zombie (terrorist) has only have knife which is actually claws in the game in other words melee but have night vision and the humans (counter can buy anything) no night vision at default during fight scences the humans act as if they can combat the zombie at close range and dont fallback which is too risky since infact the zombies have knives and deadly at close range unlike v18c it will fallback until the target is dead. And other flaw is on the zombie side (terrorist, melee) at v19e it combats as if it has range weapon, it will watch the humans at range or go around to them instead of running to them directly since it is melee, they both have the same behavior like humans (range weapon), v18 was unaffected though I got problems on lights which they dont figure out its dark but able to find its path and eventually can kill enemies at total darkness. ^_^

Last edited by pogsnet; 12-05-2008 at 09:13..