.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

praetoria_one waypoints
Old
  (#1)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default praetoria_one waypoints - 04-02-2009

PRAETORIA-MISSION ONE: BUNKER HILL waypoints are available as a playable test WIP (posted them a couple of weeks ago). I hit a problem doing full door support so for now only the Allies will attempt to pass through them. Diego's idea for door locking I find confusing so I might simplify it in a later version for the bots. I really love the huge map feel and original textures that Diego made with praetoria_one.

And for those who want a convenient single file of my WIP waypoints I updated my FileFront page with a pack of 22 different maps of the last couple of years. Look for Fritz__ETom_WIPPak2.zip.

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.

Re: praetoria_one waypoints
Old
  (#2)
nedd3h

Default Re: praetoria_one waypoints - 09-08-2009

A version 2 has been released.

Quote:
Praetoria-Mission One: Bunker Hill. Objective map for Wolf ET. Version 2.0 replaces previous releases. Contains bugfixes, gamestate usage improvements and slightly adjusted environment and spawns. Also adjusted to provide compatability with the forthcoming Mission Two.
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18339
http://returntocastlewolfenstein.fil...er_Hill;102183

I haven't looked at this map yet, the screenies sure look good.

Old
  (#3)
TomTom

Default Re: praetoria_one waypoints - 09-08-2009

Yes I intend to port to his new version (already downloaded it but have not played it yet), but right now I am testing out the mission two release praetoria_m2 with all the tank upgrading. Once I get a first WIP of that done I'll look at porting praetoria_one to praetoria_m1.

Old
  (#4)
mikeqc

Default Re: praetoria_one waypoints - 15-08-2009

i have a problem with this map.i cant load the map,my game crash.i try it with omni bot and it load good.somone know whats the problem?sorry for my english,my first language is french.

Old
  (#5)
TomTom

Salut mikeqc
Merci pour vos commentaires. Oui, moi aussi j'ai eu une erreur
Code:
MAX_GAME_STATE_CHARS exceeded
quand j'ai essayé avec /sv_pure 1. Mais tout marche bien avec la commande /sv_pure 0. Je ne suis pas certain pourquoi /sv_pure 0 produit moins de communication entre le serveur et le client mais c'est comme ça. Je pense que ça dépend de la nombre des fichiers (map ou campaigns) dans le répertoire /etmain (votre ou ce du serveur).

Diego (qui a fait ce map) a eu beaucoup des problèmes avec la limite de communication du gamestate
MAX_GAME_STATE_CHARS. J'espère que la nouvelle version praetoria_m1 n'aura pas ces problèmes.

So in conclusion (en Anglais pour toute le monde) I suggest you try creating a Windows link with following property;
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game fritzbot +sv_pure 0 +g_gametype 2 +map praetoria_one
(correct the path if needed)
and see if that fixes your problem.

Pour plus d'info sur FritzBot ET (en Français) essayez donc l'article wiki

je reste à l'écoute...

Last edited by TomTom; 15-08-2009 at 17:21..

Old
  (#6)
mikeqc

jai trouver mon probleme.javais placer keyword fix,,, dans le dossier fritzbot simplement,meme pas deziper.jai remplacer le qagame_mp_x86 et tout beigne!et cette foi,desoler pour mon francais je suis quebecois!LOL!thx!

Old
  (#7)
TomTom

Ah...j'ai pensé a ça aussi, pardonnez-moi pour ne pas l'avoir inclus dans ma réponse.

For those who don't like patching software you can get already patched FritzBot ET from FileFront
http://www.filefront.com/13845155/fr...0c-patched.zip
or from Nedd3h's web page. Then you just need to add the extra waypoints. A single file with everything possible included is still in the works...

- - - - - -
On a purely side note: My praetoria_m2 (1.1) waypoints are near to a WIP posting, team balance is an issue and I stupidly lost 4 hours of tweaks and changes that I have to finish reproducing.

.one Ringstellung to rule them all.

Last edited by TomTom; 15-08-2009 at 21:51..

Old
  (#8)
TomTom

Default Re: praetoria_one waypoints - 15-06-2012

With the wiki down I'll just claim one more waypoint here. I have completed the port of these waypoints to praetoria_m1 and added a few new camps etc. too. I will post it along with updates on praetoria_one and praetoria_m2 in a few days or weeks from now ( I am currently working to finalize an update on airassfp1)