.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish
Old
  (#1)
Tiger

Default Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish - 19-01-2007

Hey guys. Now that I am officially a waypointer I figured I'd let people know which maps I plan to have done. Now, this list is just a start, and I know it looks very ambitious, but some of the maps are actually very simple, like Savo Trenches and Office, maps that are unique and fun to play with, but no server ever hosts them because not that many people have them. With Maleficus' modification for Wolfenstein, that has changed A lot of these maps are maps WTE has played on as well, just for fun. They are not listed in order of when I plan to have them completed.

Completed maps: Axis Cannon

Half way completed: Password

To be completed: Password 2, Heavy Water, Savo Trenches, Red Oak Court, Air Ship, Axis Rail Checkpoint, Office, Murder Hill, Radar Love, Silencer, Alps Rocket, Brunwald Castle, Axis Wellness Center, Vietnam, Schattenburg, Genesis, Big Guns(not the Guns map that was already done, but another one, that hasn't been done yet), Dubois Business College, Elphi One, Alpine Express, Sky Scraper, Train Siege, The Soft Drink Battle Arena, Night Raid, Hitler's Mansion, Science Museum, and others as well.

Also, a question, for The Soft Drink Battle Arena, the objective is to grab an objective and deliver it to multiple locations. Is there a way to have multiple deliveries in Fritz? Also, some of these maps are not able to be completed by bots because to beat the map you need to do things bots can't do, such as enter passwords or have two people pull a switch at the same exact time. That doesn't matter because the bots are just there to fill all the other positions and once a human player or two join voila. Take care.

Re: Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish
Old
  (#2)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish - 19-01-2007

The things mentionned that bots can't do might be handled with some deep thought and a good bit of advanced work with map-script changes. Since I don't do rtcw I can't be certain that all of these maps can be done, but if you have been following the fritzbot wiki there has been a lot of advanced topics re:script file added by Crapshoot recently. Now we have not done password yet in ET but it might be possible to handle it as some sort of steal-deliver in some fashion.
But I would suggest sticking to 2-3 of the simplest maps first before getting involved in those needing custom script files.

Re: Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish
Old
  (#3)
Tiger

Default Re: Waypointing Update and Maps I intent to finish - 20-01-2007

Heh, at the moment I am going to continue with Password and Password 2. I can always modify them in the future. I will look over the Wiki page, but I just can't see how bots could enter a password if they can't even open doors using buttons themselves.