.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Tazed!
Old
  (#1)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Default Tazed! - 22-06-2005

Oh my god! This video is friggen hilarious!!!!! Watch it!!!!! Don't look at the over stuff on the site if you have a weak stomach.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/video...n_01_2005.html

Re: Tazed!
Old
  (#2)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: Tazed! - 22-06-2005

look, I've heard of that video before, but I don't find it hilarious AT ALL... that cop is a dickhead. have you ever been tazed ? People died of that. That girl screaming wasn't faking at all.

That video is disgusting. Sick. I couldn't watch it to the end. I wish that cop payed for that. Hard. And I'm still awaiting the day when people won't see these tools as toys.

That was just my opinion. If people find it funny, then so be it. The viddy was 1:30 length, it didn't stay 1:15 on my hard drive.

*EDIT NOW* WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THESE http://forums.gamertag.com/showthread.php?t=16393 I'M ON A MOOD TO STEAL HEAVY WATER, PLUTONIUM AND A SOME BERYLLIUM SPHERES AND NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE FUCKING AMERICANS. THAT WOMAN WAS NOT BEING A BITCH SHE WAS AFRAID AND PANICKED, PA-NI-CKED AND THAT COP IS A DICKHEAD FOR THREATENING A FUCKING WOMAN FOR A FUCKING SPEED LIMIT, HE TAZED HER TWICE, FUCKING TWICE, ONCE FOR BEING PANICKED AND ONCE FOR SCREAMING IN PAIN AND IF THAT'S THE LAND OF THE BRAVE AND IF THE BRAVE THEMSELVES FIND THAT FUNNY I'M FUCKING PROUD OF BEING A FRENCHMAN !!! I'M MAD !!!!!!!!

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Last edited by Pierre-Marie Baty; 22-06-2005 at 05:35..

Old
  (#3)
Whitman82

Its not funny because of the pain she was in, which obviously was extensive, its funny because she was avoiding arrest and talking back to that cop and look what she got for it. That cop did nothing wrong, he asked her to get out of the car several times, and when he tried to pull her out she pushed him back. He was protecting himself by pulling that gun. When she became violent and pushed him back like that, how was he suppost to know if she had a weapon on her? Hell, i would have pulled my real gun on her. Heck, he even told her 3x he was going to taze her, but still she refused.

Old
  (#4)
mirv
Super Moderator

Not wanting to start a flame war or anything, just wanting to add my own opinion, but I agree with Pierre-Marie Baty in that it's not that funny - that kind of force was totally unnecessary. But, by the same token, maybe he was in a rought neighbourhood where lots of people would pull a gun on a cop for giving them a speeding fine, though in which case "keep your hands on the steering wheel" would have sufficed. Anyway, couldn't see inside the car, so maybe there was cause for concern - but by the time the lady was out of the car, two police officers vs one elctro-shocked lady screaming in pain....I think they could have handled that without another shot.
Again, I should stress that that's just my opnion on the footage - not trying to bait (if it seems that way, then some admin please remove my post and have a go at me).

mirv the Silly Fish.

Old
  (#5)
Cpl. Shrike
ShrikeBot Coder/Moderator

Exsessive force.
It's a good thing those devices are banned and illigal here.
Cops use pepper spray very effective hardly any stress.

Old
  (#6)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

not funny man...

and PMB... take it easy on the US man lol...

i have seen a funny taser video i will find it if i can... it is where cops go to this camp and they get tazed but it isn't like sick like that they are doing it cause it is funny. Like a bunch of guys hold hands and they taze one of them and they all fall down it is really goofy lol. One guy takes 3 tasers at one time lol.
here is one funny one lol
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/3cops.html

[EDIT]
I found out where i saw the video but the link no longer works
http://www.ddsm.org/volunteer.mpg
[/EDIT]

Last edited by biohazerd87; 22-06-2005 at 15:49..

Old
  (#7)
Whitman82

Watch the video and count to yourself how many times the cop warns her....she is the idiot for not pissing her pants the moment she saw that tazer in her face and getting out of the damn car like she was asked.

I dunno guys, maybe i just find humor in weird stuff.

Old
  (#8)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

I totally agree with you, PMB.

People in the US seem to have freaked out since 11 September... Ok, they were a little freaked out before, but no as much.
The thing is, everyone over there seem to suffer of a gigantic superiority complex. Everyone think they are better than the others, and they MUST compete to reach the top, whatever that is. Ya know, I don't think that this video would be here today if Gore was declared president back in 2000...

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#9)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

i don't think the cop used excessive force... it wasn't funny but still.. i read up on it and found the chick had a susspended license and the cop asked her to get out of the car and get off the phone multipul times... i would say being tazed is better than being riped out of your car and slammed to the ground and cuffed hard core, but that is just me

Old
  (#10)
Whitman82

If Gore was elected president, we would go back to being pussies and letting terrorists do whatever that wanted. Even if they attacked our country, we would just give them a warning instead of going to their home and flushing the fithly animals out of their holes and bringing them to justice. And why do people from other countries always say that we americans feel we are "above" everyone else? Who does everyone turn to when they are in trouble? Who is the one that always gets stuck doing the world's dirty work? The United States. If you can't deal with the fact that we are in a way "above" everyone else, then stop asking us for help and take care of yourselves. But thats my opinion.

And another thing, what do you mean this video wouldn't be here if Gore was president? The girl had a susspended license and was still driving around illegally. Are you saying that if Gore was elected president, cops would just let criminal acts go unnoticed? Would that have been a good thing? I hardly think so.....

Last edited by Whitman82; 22-06-2005 at 18:13..

Closed Thread