.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums irc server wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps waypoints yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > YaPB
YaPB Yet another POD-Bot flavor by Whistler and Jeefo Counter-Strike

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#21)
openglhk
Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 22-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
OMG! POD-Bots on my phone!

But.. Not yet playable, as they doesn't support the CSDM mod completely. Will work a little more, to a playable state.



good news! i want try to port my first bot too! Yapb, the best bo i ever seen..
How could you load the yapb? build in with libserver.so or load the library from addon/bin/yapb.so?

In Addition, Are you using Android 6.0 ?

Last edited by openglhk; 22-12-2015 at 09:56..
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#22)
jeefo
ouch
 
jeefo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 445
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 22-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by openglhk View Post
good news! i want try to port my first bot too! Yapb, the best bo i ever seen..
How could you load the yapb? build in with libserver.so or load the library from addon/bin/yapb.so?

In Addition, Are you using Android 6.0 ?
I will have some time tomorrow to complete the port.

Xash3d has very good -dll switch, so it's loads libyapb.so and the bot dll loads gamedll the same as it's works on other platforms.

Nope, i have broke my nexus 5X, now i'm with Alcatel Idol3 4.7 @ Cyanogenmod 12.1

Last edited by jeefo; 22-12-2015 at 18:10..
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#23)
openglhk
Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 23-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
I will have some time tomorrow to complete the port.

Xash3d has very good -dll switch, so it's loads libyapb.so and the bot dll loads gamedll the same as it's works on other platforms.

Nope, i have broke my nexus 5X, now i'm with Alcatel Idol3 4.7 @ Cyanogenmod 12.1
i have tried build libyapb.so in APK package, but no idea how to link or load libyapb.so.

i'm using LG G3 with Cyanogenmod 12.1, when i click launch CSDM, the apps crashed. another android 4.2 phone can run the game without any issues.
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#24)
jeefo
ouch
 
jeefo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 445
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 23-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by openglhk View Post
i have tried build libyapb.so in APK package, but no idea how to link or load libyapb.so.

i'm using LG G3 with Cyanogenmod 12.1, when i click launch CSDM, the apps crashed. another android 4.2 phone can run the game without any issues.
rename sound folders in both csdm&valve to something else, need to debug, but i don't care of sounds.

the bots works ok, but navigation is totally broken, they stays at one place. i have no clue why.
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#25)
jeefo
ouch
 
jeefo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 445
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 23-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
rename sound folders in both csdm&valve to something else, need to debug, but i don't care of sounds.

the bots works ok, but navigation is totally broken, they stays at one place. i have no clue why.
Well it's now fixed. here the alpha version:

https://yapb.jeefo.net/drop/android/

They doing some things strange, but atleast they work
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#26)
openglhk
Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 24-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
Well it's now fixed. here the alpha version:

https://yapb.jeefo.net/drop/android/

They doing some things strange, but atleast they work
Thanks, that's great!

but something really strange..
they all become gordon freeman
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#27)
jeefo
ouch
 
jeefo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 445
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 24-12-2015

Fixed.
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#28)
openglhk
Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 24-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
Fixed.
Could you pls share the code for link/load other .so library?

i guess you compile yapb as libserver.so, link/load the libgamedll.so.

Last edited by openglhk; 24-12-2015 at 15:39..
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#29)
jeefo
ouch
 
jeefo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 445
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 24-12-2015

https://github.com/jeefo/yapb/tree/yapb_csdm_arm_temp

dirty src, but working
   
Reply With Quote
Re: YaPB ARM Port
Old
  (#30)
openglhk
Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2015
Default Re: YaPB ARM Port - 25-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeefo View Post
Thank you so much!
   
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com